61

It was Sunday night. Gabi had moved out of the apartment and moved in with Kade, and Anthony kept telling me to join Team 10 and move in with them in their new house. I really wanted to, but living with Team 10 - and especially Jake - meant no sleep at all. But I did it anyway. I put the apartment up for rent, because I practically bought it from Gabi, so I was allowed to do whatever I wanted with it, and moved to Calabasas, where the new Team 10 house is located. Big mansion, that for sure. I stayed in the little apartment part of the house with Chance, Anthony and Alex, Chance's girlfriend who stayed there most of the time. She practically lived there and only went home a few times. I never really talked to her because she was never without Chance. She looked like a nice girl though.
As I was putting the last pictures in a box, my phone rang. Without looking at the name, I picked up. 'You on your way?' Anthony's voice sounded. I shook my head just to say no when I realised he couldn't see me. I squeezed my phone between my shoulder and my ear to continue packing. All of my other stuff was already at the Team 10 house, I just needed to grab some of my decorations. 

'Still packing some things, I'll be on my way in ten.' Anthony just made a humming sound and yelled at Jake, who was being himself and pranking people. 'Gotta run, Jake stole my laptop,' he laughed. 

'Right, see you in a few. I love you.' He quickly said he loved me back and hung up. Our relationship seemed to be going down the hill as Anthony and I weren't hanging out most of the time and he almost never said he loved me. I was a little scared we would break up and lose touch. I really loved Anthony, since the day we met, but it felt like he didn't love me anymore. I opened up the door, carrying a box and looked at the place. It was the place where I met my best friend, where I found my passion for singing and writing, and where I had my first kiss with Anthony. He was my first boyfriend. The memories flashed through my mind as I walked out and locked the door. I took the lift down and walked to my car which was parked on my parking spot if front of the building. Every owner could rent a few parking spots just to be able to park in front of the building.

I took my phone from my back pocket after I put the box in the back and got in the car. 

Me: On my way! Will be an hour or more, depends on the traffic😉😘💗

Baby Tony💗🤴🔐: OK, I'm going outside, I'll be waiting with Bob😂😉😘

I strated the engine and drove off.

It took more than an hour because of traffic, but I got there. And like Anthony said, he was waiting outside.

'You didn't sit here for more than an hour, did you?' I asked, getting out of the car while laughing. He looked up from his phone and nodded, smiling wide. As I made my way to him, he got up and pulled me in his arms.

'Got your laptop back?' He nodded, laughing a little. His smile really made me melt, I just wasn't sure if he felt that way as well. 

Jake came running outside with his camera in his hand, filming Tony and me. 
'Look at these cutie pies!' he yelled. I rolled my eyes and went inside yelling Tessa's name. She would be waiting for me downstairs, but she wasn't there. 

Just as I wanted to go upstairs, someone dropped a bucket of water onto me. I was soaking wet and mad at whoever did it, glad I had left my box in the car. Jake and Anthony came in, both laughing like two little kids. I looked up and saw two people running away. It was Tessa and Alan, I recognised their voices.

'If that is how you want to play it, pank wars is on!' I yelled, running upstairs to mine and Tony's room where I took a quick sower and put on some dry clothes. 

Alex ran into me when I left my room, smiling at me. 'We never got a chance to talk,' I said. She nodded.
'I'm Alex, but I guess you already know.' And so a conversation started. We talked for a while when we got interrupted by Chance and Anthony. Anthony sat down on my lap, causing me to whince. Alex and Chance both laughed. Tony kissed my lips and got off of me to sit at his desk. They were probably going to play a game.

It felt as if Alex and I hadn't seen each other in a while, we kept talking about everything and we didn't stop.

It was late at night and Anthony and I were talking in our room. We were sat on a mattress which was on the floor because we didn't have a bed yet. We talked about little things like memories from our childhood until we fell asleep.

We got up pretty early, had a little workout in our gym and had breakfast together. Since we started dating, Tony and I would do everything together. I felt like that had changed because we did a lot of things alone. When we went out, we'd look like the cutest couple; in vlogs, we'd look like the cutest couple as well. But outside our vlog life and in the Team 10 house, we didn't do much together. Tony would be gaming all day. Along with Chance, so Alex and I hung out even more.

Our friendship grew into something big. We did everything together and Anthony got quite mad at me. He thought I wasn't in love with him anymore, but it was just the other way around. I thought he didn't love me anymore.

'I'm completely, 100% honest, Anthony!' My eyes were teary and I was about to cry. 'Why would I be cheating on you with a girl? I'm not even into girls!' He shook his head. He really thought I fell for girls and I was only using him to get closer to Alex, which wasn't even true. We had been together longer than Chance and Alex.

'I'm honestly thinking the same thing about you. Every night, you disappear to play some games with Chance!'

We had a fight every day, about the weirdest things. Even though we knew from each other that we were straight, it was a fact that we suspected each other to be in love with our best friends.