24

Kaila Peters

The whole of team 10 acted like nothing had happened. But for me, everything was over. I never wanted to go back to that 'hell' ever again. People didn't know what was going on. Only my family and team 10 knew. I didn't even get the chance to explain to them. They removed me from the team 10 chat on WhatsApp and they unfollowed me on all social media.

It was raining outside and Ellie and I were sat on the couch. Mum was out for dinner with her new boyfriend and my sister and I, we were too lazy to even get up from the couch.

The doorbell rang and I jumped up from the couch, running to the hallway. "I'll get it!" I yelled, but Ellie was already behind me to open the door. We had ordered pizza and we'd always fight about who was going to answer the door.

I opened up the door, but my smile faded when saw I the person standing there. It was my stepbrother. Not that I didn't like him, but I had expected someone else.

It was the second time the bell rang. Ellie and I got up from the couch again and rushed to the door. Now it was Ellie's turn to open the door, she got there first. My mouth fell open when I saw two boys standing there. They were the same age as Ellie and I, and I admit, they looked hot as hell. My sister looked at both of them with open mouth. I hit her arm slightly.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked, hugging both of them. Emilio and Ivan looked at each other and smiled. "We wanted to see you, we miss you."

"I miss you guys too, but you know I can't get back," I said. "But Tony misses you. And Gabi, and Tessa, Erika, Jake-" I cut them off, saying I didn't want to go back. Those people didn't want to listen to me when I wanted to explain, so I didn't want to see them.

Ellie Peters

Everything that had been going on between my sister and team 10 was my fault. I never told her about mum's new boyfriend. I felt so guilty for not telling her about it. I just wanted it to be a surprise.

Both boys looked my way and smiled. "I'm Emilio and this is Ivan," one of them said. It was hard to say who is who, because they were completely the same.

"I'm Ellie," I said, pulling them in a hug. "How do you manage to tell these apart?" I asked Kaila. She shrugged. "Look at their necklace," she pointed at their neck, "Ivan's is shorter that Emilio's."

"So, you guys are twins?" Ivan asked. I wrapped my arm around my sister's neck and we both nodded. "Not identical."

Kaila Peters

It was past 10 and the twins, my sister, brother and I were sitting on the couch downstairs. Mum wasn't home yet. We were finishing the last bits of our pizza, which was too late because to pizzaboy couldn't find the house. He made up for it, though, by giving me his number.

"Anthony misses you," Ivan said out of nowhere. Ellie was talking about her experience when she went on a vacation with her friends for the first time. She forgot her luggage at the airport so she had to call them to ask if they wanted to send it to her.

Everyone was quiet and I looked at the twins with my eyes widened. Then why did he get mad at me for hanging out with my stepbrother? He was probably jealous. They all looked at me with a questioned look.

"Then why did he get mad? And why is he ignoring me?" Not waiting for an answer, I went upstairs and slammed the door of my room shut.

Ellie Peters

My sister ran upstairs after the sudden comment of Ivan. He interrupted me to say Anthony missed her. I shouldn't have kept it a secret for her. If I knew this would happen, I would have told her about it.

I looked at Ivan and Emilio. Both of them just shrugged, looking at the stairs. Kaila missed him. She was in love with Anthony. Gabi told me and I was going to make sure she would go back to LA.