Prologue

*Hermiones' POV(Fifth Year-18 yrs Old)*

"Fred, why do you insist on acting like a complete idiot whenever we're around your brother? You know how he feels about me yet you continue to rub it in his face that I'm with you not him."

He chuckled, pulling me back into his chest.

"Because he makes it so easy, now what do you say we go to your head girl room and have a little fun of our own."

I sighed, shaking my head before pushing him away.

"Not tonight Fred, I have detention with Snape, and you do nothing for me when you're acting like a juvenile."

"Oh come off it Hermione, it was just a bit of fun."

I shook my head.

"Well to me it's juvenile and cruel, you know how he feels, he's your brother, when you grow up you'll know where to find me, till then I need a break. I'll see you around, I have detention with Snape, if I'm late he'll give me detention for a week."

He sighed.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow."

I shook my head walking down the hall to the potions lab, I walked in to see Snape sitting at his desk. He looked up at me with his usual cold look before a smirk rose to his features, I shook my head as he walked towards me.

"Why so irritable this evening Ms. Granger?"

"I believe that is none of your concern."

"Oh come now Ms. Granger, surely you can confide in me as more than just your dungeon git of a professor?"

I sighed, shaking my head.

"Very well, my ex as of a few moments ago is a git and needs to grow up, as well as learn when to hold his tongue."

"Ah, how much did that time turner age you Ms. Granger?"

I looked at him with a confused look shaking my head.

"What time turner?"

"Oh don't play innocent Ms. Granger, your third year I know you used a time turner, that's the only way you could've saved Sirius Black."

"No one can know."

"I'm not one of your dunderheads, I can keep a secret, not to mention it was years ago."

I smirked, nodding my head.

"Thank you professor."

"So are you going to answer my question, how many years did you gain with that little trinket around your neck?"

I shook my head.

"I would be eighteen, it aged me about two years."

"Well in that case in light of your new found freedom of your dunderhead, I wouldn't feel too bad if you joined me for a drink."

I smirked before nodding my head.

"Are you sure professor? I'm supposed to be here for detention."

"No one has to know Ms. Granger."

I looked at him with the same smirk in my face before nodding my head taking my things.

"Alright, lead the way professor."

He smirked nodding his head leading me to his personal chambers, I sat on the couch and waited for him to return. When he did he was carrying two glasses, and a bottle of red stag black cherry whiskey, I smirked, shaking my head. He gave me a confused look before pouring my drink, he held up his glass and I mine before he took a sip and I took it as a shot. Once again he gave me a confused look and it smirked before reaching for his bottle, pouring myself another drink.

"What, never seen a girl drink?"

He chuckled.

"Not like that, he must have really pissed you off."

"You have no idea."

*1 hr. Later(2 Bottles Later)*

Snape and I were sitting there laughing and joking, however the only thing I could think of was one question.

"Alright Professor, I have a question, what is your problem with me? Is it the fact that I'm friends with Harry? Is it because I was dating a Weasely, we all know how you feel about them? Or is it because I'm a highly intelligent teenage girl and you feel threatened by my superior intellect?"

His smirk disappeared as he set his glass down as I did mine, he roughly gripped my arms in his hands making me look into his eyes. In that moment I saw what it was, I saw his lust and his true feelings for me, I smirked and he gave me a confused look.

"You let your shield down, I see how you truly feel, the question is what are you going to do about it?"

He sighed before his lips crashed to mine, I smirked into the kiss, it's no secret that every girl in this school including me has a secret thing for our snarky potions professor. This is every girl's fantasy come true, and while in the morning I might feel like shit, but I'll live. My fingers tangled in his hair as his traveled down my body to the back of my thighs. He lifted me from the couch leading me down the hall to the bedroom. He kicked the door open, basically throwing me on the bed as he began removing his clothes and I removed mine. He came to me letting his hard endowment enter my hot core as he rammed into me my moans and his groans filled the room. As I reached my third high he finally came within, before rolling over, I sighed falling asleep.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up today naked with a massive headache, I sat up looking around my eyes going wide as I saw Snape laying next to me. I got out of the bed basically running around grabbing my clothes, pulling them on before leaving the room heading to the Gryffindor common room. I ran upstairs taking a shower getting ready for class, I walked back to the dungeon taking my seat. As I sat there Fred came in sitting next to me and I gave him a small smile as he sighed, shaking his head.

"Hermione, I miss you."

I knew that now was the only chance I had.

"I miss you too, I was wrong yesterday, I'm sorry."

He gave me a small smile and I knew what I had to do, I leaned in giving him a small kiss before pulling away. He smiled wrapping his arm around my shoulder, however it was then that Snape came in, he didn't look at me and we didn't talk. I knew that he didn't remember and that's just how it was going to stay. Although I know that in one night I might've fallen in love with my potions professor, and it would be my secret forever.

*Severus' POV*

I woke up today alone with a massive hangover, I know what happened last night, and I know that I shouldn't have let my feelings for her take over. I couldn't resist, when I saw her after her fight I knew that she needed something, I never planned or imagined that she and I would take it that far. I know that I can't let on that anything happened, today I'll have to pretend that I don't remember or know anything when really, I had the best night of my life with the girl that I love.