"Sana unnie, I tried really hard, you know. What was I suppose to do? Rap?" Dahyun whinges, pouting at her precious Sana unnie. A pose so like Dahyun that Sana is overcome by pangs of homesickness.

"I miss you all." Sana blurts out.

"We miss you too Sana Unnie." Dahyun replies miserably, her pout falling off so fast at Sana's lonely tone.

"Sana, we actually have good news." Momo says, "Well, I think it's good news. Tell her ." Momo says and prods Nayeon in the ribs.

The Guardian Angel preens a bit and strikes a dramatic pose. "Using my powers of persuasion," Momo snorts at Nayeon's declaration. "I talked to our Guardian of the Gates. Saint Peter has relented."

"I get to come back?"

"Er, well, not exactly. At least not right now. But he says if you can perform a miracle -just one, mind you - here on Earth, then you can come back to Heaven."

Sana's face falls. "I can't even create a miracle in Heaven. How can I make a miracle here on Earth without any of my powers."

"To be fair, Sana," Momo begins mildly, "I don't think it'd make any difference whether you have your powers or not, or even where you are." Momo says it gently enough.

"You're right, Momo." Sana agrees, sighing heavily. "But really, guys, with your help, I'm sure I can think of something!" Sana says, biting down on her lower lip as she tries to think.

"Actually, that's not necessary?"

"Eh? Why is that?"

"Saint Peter's decision is based on a more...specific sort of miracle." Nayeon looks edgy as she drags out the last words in her sentence.

Not that Sana notices. Another chance! Probably my last chance to get back to heaven.

Sana grips the edge of the pew and leans forward. "Anything! I'll do anything if it means I can go back."

"That's good." Momo sighs, sounding more hopeful.

"So tell me. What's the miracle?"

"It's a lesson. You have to teach a mortal to give from his heart."

Sana remembers Mi Na and her small band of kindhearted homeless. Surely there are many like her in this huge city. She grins at the three angels in front of her. "I can do that."

Dahyun is suddenly shifting from foot to foot. And Momo can't quite meet Sana's eyes. Only Nayeon looks at Sana with unwavering eyes.

"You two look as if there's more to this specific miracle."

"There is." Nayeon confirms.

Sana waits and Dahyun looks even more uneasy.

"I'm not going to like it am I?"

Dahyun shook her head. "Nope."

"Why?"

"Saint Peter has picked the mortal."

"From your tone, Momo, I suspect it might be easier to convert the Devil than to teach this person a lesson."

"You could say that." Momo mutters.

"You can do it, Sana unnie! I know you can." Dahyun says with such encouragement that it leaves Sana more dread- ridden. Dahyun never gets this animated unless it's really a difficult task.

"Who's my miracle?"

"It's.. .Sijaklsfjlj;" Momo's voice trails off into gibberish.

"Who?"

"Oinfdsjakl;fjal;no."

Sana realises that she isn't going to get the answer from Momo so she turns to the one angel she knew she could trust to say it straight out. "Nayeon unnie ?"

"The financier Oh Sehun."

Sana's mouth drops open. "Mr. Oh I-Can-Buy-the-World-and-Power-is-My-Life Sehun ?"

The three nod.

Sana groans and stares at the altar, dazed. "This is the worst punishment yet."

"He can't be that bad, Sana unnie."

Sana snorts. "Dahyun, You don't know him."

"Besides, look at the reward. It's the only chance you have. We all pleaded and begged for you. Please Sana unnie, just try."

Sana looks up to Heaven, takes a deep breath and juts her chin out in a determined angle. "I'll try. I know I was joking when I said converting the Devil would be easier, but," Sana sighs, "that's exactly what Saint Peter has asked me to do."

Okay so I know this is very cringy and cliched but some cringy and cliche is good. Abshhdhdhdbdbbb nvm.