PROLOGUE

Me: Hello everyone and welcome to the prologue of the story. Technically though, I should start it right away with no interruptions, but I kinda forgot something on the author's note. *Stratches head*

Kanato: Scarlette-chan is so forgetful... *Sigh and looks at Teddy* Hey Teddy, are you excited for the story to start? *Smiles*

Ayato: Hurry up and start the story! I hate waiting!

Reiji: *Fixes glasses* Be patient Ayato. Give her some time. It will probably start soon.

Shu: *Wears headphones and closes eyes* -Lazy tone- I can't wait...

Laito: Hm... *Places finger under chin and smirks* I wonder what will happen... Hopefully something interesting *Chuckles*

Subaru: -Impatient tone- When will it start? This is getting boring.

Ayato: Hurry up Scarlette!

Me: Geez you two are so impatient! *Sigh* Well, hope you enjoy. And don't forget to vote and comment for any criticisms and corrections. And also, my writing format will be the same as the other story I made and that the girl on the cover will be you, but you can imagine anyone whom you would like to be Mayumi.
Enjoy!!!!

###################

As Reiji was reading his book upstairs, a loud knock interrupted him. When he opens it, he saw a young girl about the age of 10, with purple hair, and a teddy bear on her right hand and her stroller bag on her left hand. But the one thing that made him suprised is the multiple bandages she had on both of her arms. He was about to ask something when the young girl gives him something.

"Here..." The young girl gives Reiji a letter, and he carefully reads all the details through. As he reads the letter, he kept looking back at her. The girl, however, had a blank look on her face.

"Reiji, who's that?" Ayato barges in, and stares at her.

"You're..." Reiji drops the letter, and the girl picks it up.

"Heh... Look what we have here... A little visitor... What's your name little girl?" Laito interrupts and kneels down to her size.

"Mayu..mi... Mayumi Sakamaki..."

With that, it almost made their jaw drop.

##################

So guys, what do you think? Sorry, this is the best I could in such a short notice though. But don't worry, I'll try to make it better in the Chapter 1. Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment down below too! Thanks for reading!