Prologue

1 year before:

I was with my bestfriend Cory in a park. We decided to take a walk after a long week of hell because of the exams.

As we walk by the rows of benches, I seen a very familiar face.

Zaiden....

My jaw drop because of what I've seen. Zaiden is Kissing another girl from school.

Blood flowed to my head and cause my face to turn red. I don't care if what other people might say about my face.

After I felt anger, I felt pain. What kind of a person will not feel pain?

Are you an alien? You can't feel pain? Its just so wtf.

I rushed to the bench where they are sitting. More like kissing. I grab his collar.

By the way, I'm not that typical girl who is soo girly that can't even fight for her own.

I'm the boyish one.

But when him and I got together, I change. Well not totally change. I just lessen my boyish side. Thats all.

I grab his collar and punch him in the face. Opps I'm sorry.  You push me to this point.

"If your planning to cheat then play like a genius. You don't even care kissing another girl behind your girlfriend's back and its even in public! Shit you Zaiden!"

"Look I can explain"

"There is no need for that Zaiden. I should have listen to my classmates about you! You're a terrible shit!"

He was just going to say something but I cut it off.

"Just don't say anything. What I saw was more than enough as a proof of what rumors say. Let's just end whatever we have. Just continue your shitty doing idiot!"

I walk fast. Cory is following me. I don't know what to do. Im hurt! Shit this! Gosh!

I just walk straight home and Cory is still following me. I went upstairs and she is just stuck in the sala explaining everything to my mom.

My parents also know about me and Zaiden.

My mom don't like him.

And I guess my Dad is right.

Becareful with cheaters. They are just around us.

And also...

I should not just rushed things.

But I don't care. Im already broke.

I'm in my room. Crying my soul out. It feels shit. Im not this kind of girl who easily cries because of a boy. But honestly, he's the first.

My first boyfriend to be exact. It hurts soo much. Soooo much.