Her

Lauren's POV

"Lauren can you go greet our new neighboors and invite them over sometime" my mom asked me . She's just trying to get me socalized.

"Uhhh yeah mom" i grabbed my phone and walked next door.

I walked up to the familiar but, unknown house. I've seen it but, i've never been here. I knocked on the door and waited for answer and soon the door opended up.

"You're definitely not the pizza guy" i watched the words come out of her mouth. She was beautiful , something about her made me want to know her..

"Uhh n-no , i-m i'm L-Lauren" I studdered. Jauregui are you studdering? You haven't studdered since you're nerd days . No way are you going back. Get your shit together.

"Nice to meet you Lauren" she put her hand and offered me a handshake. I think i squeezed it too tight.

"Umm , my mom wanted me to invite your family over sometime" I said trying to keep my cool. Why is she making me so nervous?

"Okay that sounds awesome!" she winked at me. Dear Lord control my feels!

"It was nice meeting you . see you around?" i hope she says yes . i hope she says yes.

"I sure hope so cutie" she winked at me again and i walked away.

Camila's POV

Yup , i think i just flirted with a girl. She seemed really awkward i like that tho. I don't like people but i like her. We can be friends.

"Who was that?" I turned around and Ally was standing there.

"Definitely not the pizza guy" i joked.

"Who was it then mila?" she asked again.

"Just the neighbor.." i said and started to walk away.

"No wonder why your flirting sucked" Ally mumbled.

"What was that?" i turned around and gave her an evil glare.

"Nothing don't forget to get pizza your royal pain in the ass. Don't forget we have school tomorrow!" She said walking off.

Eventually the pizza came and i got ready for school. I sat there in my new room and wrote in my journal

May 03 , 2011.

Dear journal , Today i met my new neighbor she seems pretty cool. She has these killer goregous green eyes. They make my heart melt. I don't know how to feel about her. What if she doesn't want to be my friend? I need all the friends i can get. 

Well , til next time !

After my journal entry i went to sleep.

*The next morning*

It's too damn early to be going to school. Seriously who goes to school at 6am! How stupid.. I waited there at my bus stop with Ally . Minutes passed and i felt someone walk beside me. It was Lauren. I was actually glad to see her.

"Hey Camz" she said. My eyes meet hers. She's gonna kill me with those eyes..

"Heyy" i said looking down. Ally wasn't paying attention due to the fact she had earphones in.

"So i guess were going to the same school?" she smiled. Damn this girl is all kinds of amazing. I nodded. More kids started to arrive and i got on the bus.

*During School*

I was sitting alone in class and these girls came up to me. They seemed nice until they started talking.

"Where you talking to Lauren Jauregui this morning?" one of them asked rudely.

"Um , yeah she's my neighbor." i said not looking up from my phone.

"She's too good for you" another one spat out.

"I think thats for her to decided" i looked up at them and realized it was alot more of them than i thought.

One of them was about to say something else but, then Lauren walked in. Heyy i have class with her! Awesome. Then again this sitituation isn't.

"Hey Laur!" one of them said.

"Hey guys, oh you've meet my neighbor Camila" she said talking the seat next to mine.

"Yeah she seems really sweet" sweet? bitch you just tried to kill me.

"Camz these are the girls. We're all on the softball & soccer team together." she smiled at the girls. The bell rang and one of the girls i think her name was Vero. She whispered in my ear.

"Don't ever mention this to Lauren or we will hurt you" i felt my stomach turn. Great the first day and i'm already getting threats!

Maybe i should just stay away. She seems to good for me anyways..