Naruto x Reader 𝓘'𝓿𝓮 𝓐𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭 𝓨𝓸𝓾

I've Always Loved You

(Y/N)'s POV

The sun came out and its rays entered my (F/C) bedroom. I woke up and got out of my bed excitedly. Why? Because today was my first day of school. 'I'm going to be the best ninja in the world. And I'll also make new friends.' I thought while I got dressed into a (F/C) shirt with some (F/C) shorts that reached my knees. My  (H/L) (H/C) hair was loose, making my (E/C) eyes shine. I went down stairs, where I heard my mom making breakfast. "(Y/N), honey. Good morning. I hope you're ready for your first day in the academy." mom said while handing me a plate with (F/F). "Thanks, mom!" I replied with a big smile plastered on my face. "Oh, and honey?" mom asked. "Yes?" "Make the Hasuki Clan proud." she said giving me a closed eye smile. "I will. That's a promise!" I said and hugged my mom and left for my first day.

I started walking to the academy, where I'll become a ninja and make my clan proud. Mom told me that the Hasuki Clan has a Kekei Genkai. She said when I unlock it, my (E/C) eyes will change to a gray color called the Revlis. Once I unlock it, I would be able to read minds willingly. Our finder was named Hiraka Hasuki. Her eyes, instead of being silver, they were gold, which she called the Revlis Gold. She was the only one with that advanced Kekei Genkai. And her Summoning Jutsu was greater than the First Hokage. She could summon foxes, but there was something that made her more powerful than the first Hokage. She could summon the Nine-Tailed Fox, Kurama. In the past, the Hasuki Clan was big, until other clans started to hunt us and our number went down. Now we are probably less than 30 people. Also, people have told me that there's a legend in the Hasuki Clan. They say that Hiraka Hasuki has a heir. Who is it? I don't know. I'm still a kid. I don't understand grown ups stuff.

Now, I was entering the Academy's ground. There, I saw many kids running around and playing, but there was one kid that was sitting alone on the swing set. He had spiky yellow hair and blue eyes. I walked towards him and sat in front of him on the grass. "You're here to make fun of me, right? Come on, do it. Just get it over with." he said while closing his eyes waiting for the impact. "Why would I do that?" I asked with confusion in my tone. "People say I'm a monster. They throw stuff at me like I'm garbage." he answered with sadness lingering in his voice. I looked at him with my big (E/C) eyes. He turned his head to look at me, and his blue eyes were full of tears. "Why aren't you running away?"

"Because you're not a monster."

He stared at me with wide eyes. No one has ever told him that. This time he didn't feel alone. It made him feel like he could finally see through all that darkness, he felt happy. He gave me a big smile and his cheeks were covered by a light pink. I returned the smile and said "My name's (Y/N) Hasuki. What's yours?"

"Naruto Uzumaki. I'm gonna be Hokage. So that people can acknowledge me. Believe it!" he remarked as he stood up and did a Guy Pose with a big smile. "Well, I hope we become the best of friends." I added while standing up. "Yeah!!!" he said while we fist bump.

(Time Skip by Kurama's fur to choosing teams)

Since that day, Naruto and I became really close. We were literally inseparable. "Ok, students. Now, you'll all be in teams of three. Where all of you will learn about teamwork. In (Y/N)'s case, she'll be training with one of the Legendary Sanins." Once Iruka sensei said that, students started to whisper between them. "Why does she get to train with one of the Sanins?" "Tch!" "Is she really that special?" "I heard her clan is quite special." All of those murmurs we're interrupted by someone entering the classroom. He had long spiky white hair and had a big scroll on his back. He looked around the classroom until it reached me. He gave me a big smile and Iruka sensei introduced him to the class. "Well, this is the Legendary Sanin, Jiraya.You kinda came a little bit early." "I know. I just wanted to meet my Hasuki student." he declared. "Oh, well. You can take her right now. I'll just explain to the rest what they would do in their teams." Iruka sensei smiled at me, telling me to go to my new sensei. I got up and looked at Naruto. Naruto was looking behind him, looking at Sakura, who was looking to her left where Sasuke was glaring at me. I ignored his glare and continued walking towards Jiraya sensei. Over all of that time of being with Naruto, I kind of developed a tiny little crush on the Knuckle head. Yeah, but he likes Sakura, that's for sure.