Message

The couple is so busy these past weeks because of many seminars and meetings that they have to attend.

One day, Rj had a sick but he still go to work. Maine did not know that he has a fever.

"Good Morning Love." Maine greeted when she entered his office.

"Good morning."

She feel that Rj isn't in good mood so he went to him. She sat on his lap and hugged him.

"Are you sick?"

"No."

"You are hot. You have a fever."

"Wala 'to. Ano ka ba?? Hindi naman to malala eh."

"Love naman eh. Hihintayin mo pa bang maging malala yan bago mo lulunasan. Bibili lang ako ng gamot sa baba tsaka tatawagan ko lang si Sam para makakuha sya ng extra shirt and kumot mo."

"Kiss mo nalang ako."

"Ayoko nga, baka mahawa pa ako noh. Sige na alis muna ako."

She is going to stand but Rj pulled her and she sat again in his lap.

"Sige na. Please. Isa lang naman eh."

"Rj!,"

"Please.?!"

"I will give you lots of kisses when your fever is gone. Tsaka malay mo, I will give you more than a kiss."

"Talaga ba??"

"Oo. Kaya pakawalan mo na ako para maka bili ako ng gamot mo."

"Sige. I love you."

"Love you too. And please matulog ka muna sa couch."

Maine called Sam for him to get some of Rj's clothes and a blanket. She also called his dad for them to know his conditions.
She went also to pharmacy to buy a medicine.

After doing this stuff , she went inside his office. She saw him peacefully sleeping.

She decided that she will do all the task that been asked to him. She passed all the papers that he signed. She want that his presentation be finish so she opened his laptop. While browsing in his laptop, she accidentally clicked an email. It is from Riza. She read it.

Kuya I know that you will ignore this pero sana maiintindihan mo ako.

We know that Maine Mendoza is one of the best employee in your company. All of the projects that given to her is successful pero meron ka pang hindi nalalaman. Di ka ba nagtataka kung bakit ni isa sa mga project na ginawa nya, wala pang pumalya??

If you want to know why.? Send me a message.

She closed the laptop. She can't believe that Riza is still doing something to get rid of her.

Sometimes, Maine is dreaming about Riza become successful on getting rid of her and Rj.

*##
Rj's POV

When I woke up, no Maine can be found on his office. He noticed that a blanket is wrapped on his body. He stand up and went yo his desk. He saw an sticky note along with the medecine.

Love inumin mo tong gamot and naipasa ko na kay ma'am Celes lahat ng na-sign na paper.

                              -Maine.

After taking the med, he went out to see where Maine is because she didn't even texted him where did she go. He tried to call her but she not picking up.

She went to Valeen's cubicle.

"Valeen."

"Yes sir Rj."

"Maka-sir ka naman."

"VP ka na eh. Anong kailangan mo sir."

"Alam mo ba kung na saan si Maine.??"

"Hindi pero nakita ko syang tumatakbo kanina paalis kanina."

"May lugar ka bang alam na pwede nyang puntahan."

"Wala eh."

"Valeen please call her."

"Ikaw na lang."

"Hindi nga ako sinasagot eh."

"Ok."

Valeen called Maine.

Hello, Maine.

Hello. Bakit ka napatawag??

Hinahanap ka kasi sa akin ni Rj. Nasaan ka ba??

Ganon ba. May pinuntahan lang ako.

Maine, ano bang nagawa ni Rj?? Alam kong may iba na nangyayari sa inyo kasi hindi ka naman aalis na nawalang dahilan di ba.?

Sabihin mo na lang sa kanya na basahin nya ang mensahe ni Riza sa email nya.

Bakit mo alam n----

Gagawin ko sa na yung presentation nya when the message popped out.

Ok. Bye Maine, ingat ka.

Thank you.

"Basahin mo daw ang mensahe ng kapatid mo."

******************************
A/N: this is it.. Maghintay sa sususnod na updates.

Follow me.
IG: Cessa fParaoan
Facebook: Cessa Paraon.
Twitter: @cessa_23