"What do you know about Chelsea?" Isabella asks changing the topic completely hoping to make him forget about the food. Jackson shifted uncomfortably in his seat, didn't seem there was many Chelsea's she could be talking about.

"Tell you what.." Jackson start picking up his bowl and taking half of what was in Isabella's bowl and putting it into his own "Eat that and then I'll tell you"

So now they were going to negotiate her eating? Wanting to know more about Chelsea from what would likely be an unbiased opinion Isabella forced each piece of spaghetti into her mouth even though she continued to feel sick.

"Good girl" Jackson said teasingly "Chelsea.. where to start with that girl. Jackson was scared that he was never going to find his mate, you could actually thank Chelsea for you two finding each other believe it or not"

"Because she was a total bitch so he was more determined than ever to find his mate?" Isabella says bursting out with laughter, having to stop quickly so the spaghetti didn't come back up

"Exactly!" he grins "Like I said, he was worried about not finding a mate and I'm sure you've guessed he had girls throwing themselves over him all the time. I was shocked when he wasn't interested in them like he could totally use his power to get anyone he wanted you know and he never did"

Isabella found herself like this story.

"We had grew up with Chelsea and there is no denying she was a stunning girl - she was the most beautiful girl our age and he father was the old Beta so the family had a lot of respect in Hunter's family. If only she had the personality to match. Hunter had never paid much attention to her, or like I said, any girl but when it was coming to the time that he though he didn't have a mate and might have to look for another girl to create heirs with she seemed like the most obvious option so he said he would give it ago. Chelsea was praying that he would never find his mate, it was pretty much a done deal that she would be the Luna Queen just as long as you didn't come along. Now although he doesn't interact with people much, even the ones in his own pack Hunter cares deeply for each and every werewolf that he reins over so when he first saw Chelsea being - as you put it - a complete bitch to everyone he tried to convince himself that he was imagining it but one day she was sat outside with her minions and a little kid came over and tried to crawl onto her so she pushed it off - like straight onto the floor, it was the final straw for Hunter who ended everything and told her to leave the pack house for a little while because he couldn't bear to look at her and that's when he came to look for you" he says grinning at Isabella who knew he was glad was going to be the Luna and not Chelsea.

"Dodged a bullet then?" Isabella jokes

"A huge one, anyway I'm going to find Hunter see how things went" he says picking up the two now empty bowls as he finished the other half of Isabella's food and took them to the kitchen, after placing them in the sink he did a quick wave goodbye and left.

As if waiting for Jackson to leave, Isabella felt everything she had eaten rising up her throat, running to the closest toilet she brought up everything she had eaten that day - the fruit and the pasta - meaning it had all been for nothing but Hunter didn't need to know that

-

Hunter and Isabella ate dinner together that night and at first she found herself eating the meal but half way through she was full to bursting but when she tried to stop Hunter wouldn't let her, he didn't understand why she wanted to stop and not wanting to upset Hunter she carried on eating.

"I know about Chelsea.. I met her" Isabella said looking down at her almost empty plate

"She didn't bother you did she? I can get rid of her if she is bothering you?" Hunter worries reaching over the table to place his hand on top of Isabella's small one. He raises her hand to his lips and presses them to his knuckles as if making a silent promise that she was the only one he wanted

"No, she was fine" Isabella shrugged "She did ask me if you still did that thing with you tongue..." she says finally lifting her head up to look into his eyes with a  questioning look "I don't remember anything with a tongue" she says breaking into a big smile, they both burst into laughter at the ridiculousness of it all. Isabella trusted that she was the only girl for Hunter but it had further put everything to rest speaking to Jackson earlier.

"Oh no, that was just that I could tie a cherry stem with my tongue" he laughs before stopping with the most serious look on his face "I could do something with my tongue though if you want" he winks after raising his eyebrows suggestively

"You're disgusting" she giggles taking their empty plates to the sink having to stop once she got there, she felt dizzy and sweaty from eating so much and she knew that any minute now she was going to be sick.

"You love it" he chuckles coming up behind her to give her a hug and kiss from behind pressing uncomfortably on her stomach

"Go upstairs then and I'll be up in a minute" she winks back jokingly but Hunter's eyes widen with excitement

"Really?" he asks to which Isabella just replied with a nod, next minute Hunter had gone upstairs, she was surprised he hadn't asked why she wasn't going straight up with him but she was thankful for it.

Going to the same bathroom she had before she was once again sick, going through the cupboard she had found a new tooth brush and toothpaste which she used to quickly clean her teeth, she knew that if Hunter thought he was in anyway making her ill through his orders it would kill him and he would beat himself up about it, not know how to deal with the situation then hate himself even more.

Taking a deep breath, Isabella walked upstairs to the bedroom they both shared where Hunter was waiting for her, she closed the door behind her locking out all the issues with her eating - she knew she was controlling it so Hunter didn't need to be told or need to worry.

I have control....

Isabella unconvincingly told herself

A/N Hope you're all enjoying the book - these are not filler chapters and totally important to the story so make sure you're paying attention.

 The book is coming towards it's end chapters so let me know in the comments if you'd like a second book...

If it's possible with the main characters to have a second book as there I'm not totally sure whose going to die yet

*WINK WINK ;)*