19

A/N ^^^ Louis

@BloodyToni created another cover that she preferred so that is who has created the amazing cover! I love it, thank you :)

Leila had done everything to try to get out of the car on the journey back to the pack but no matter what she did Hunter was always one step ahead of her. Currently, she was sat slumped against her seat with angry tears filling her eyes, she just couldn't grasp the idea that it was in fact her mate that was trying to ruin her life and not her brother who she had always had conflict with.

"I'm sorry about this Leila but this is what's best" Isabella whispers nervously not knowing how she will take it but Leila doesn't say anything so Isabella reaches out to place a comforting hand on Leila's knee but Hunter shoots his hand out to grab Isabella's wrist and forces back towards her own body.

"No, we're not sorry" Hunter growls with blazing, angry eyes while Isabella shrinks away from him "I refuse to say sorry for saving her life!" he says aiming it Isabella but still looking at now innocent, scared looking sister.

"He's had plenty of chances to hurt me but never did" Leila mumbles rolling her eyes thinking this was just Hunter wanting to make her miserable

"Don't you get it you silly little girl? He needs you, he needs your position in society to destroy me... to destroy us and then when you've lost your use he will discard of you" Hunter yells suddenly making the driver swerve slightly

"Hunter, she wasn't to know" Isabella says shaking her head angrily at him but still places one of small hands on the top of his legs to help calm him down.

"Know what?" Leila asks narrowing her eyes, looking from one of them to the other then back again

"She won't believe it, she already believes the story he's spinned for her about being kicked out of the pack" he replies rolling his eyes

"I don't particularly want to bring it up but she needs to hear my... our version of events then she can decide which she believes" Isabella says taking a shaky breath just at the thought of talking about it

"I am here you know?" Leila shouts angrily making both Isabella and Hunter snap their necks quickly towards her, it was as if they had both forgotten she was there

"Tell her then. I wipe my hands of this whole 'thing'" he spits holding his hands up in defence

"Tell me what?!" she says trying to control her anger, their lack of self control was clearly through genetics

"Not now, its late and this will take a while to tell. I will tell you tomorrow, I promise" Isabella nods, of course she didn't want to tell Leila anything but she had forced herself to say 'I promise' because promises were important to Isabella and only under extreme circumstances would she break them.

Luckily they had just got to the house so they didn't have to stay in that hostile environment for a minute long. Leila got out and stormed off, Hunter followed soon after to go his office leaving Isabella to go to bed alone.

-

Despite tossing and turning by 4am Isabella was wide awake and there was little chance of her being able to go back to sleep with Hunter snoring softly at the side of her - something she hadn't realised he did.

Isabella lay there for an hour willing herself to go back to sleep but gave up thinking that it wasn't worth wasting the time she had lay in bed trying to get back to sleep when she knew it wouldn't happen. Deciding it was going to wake Hunter up to get a shower, Isabella crept around the room, got dressed and went downstairs.

There was already a large amount of people up and ready in the pack, Isabella hadn't expected it to be empty when she went downstairs but there must have been at least 50 wondering around the grounds. There was around 20 people getting to go on a run, another 20 training in pairs around the land near the pack house and the rest were either having breakfast, cleaning up after people and there was one final guy with his back to everyone else cooking.