Chapter 1, Henry Bowers

(Y/N) POV

I've been in a new town, Derry for 2 days now, I finished my packing sitting on my bed. Slowly gazing off into a daydream. It was surely interrupted when my mom called me down "Y/N! We Have a few nice boys here to welcome you!" My mother would holler, I sighed and looked in the mirror. I didnt look perfect but I didn't look bad. Good with me.
"Coming!" I yelled back as I walked down the stairs, I walked over to my mom to see 4 boys. A boy with curly hair and a bit tall, a boy with glasses, a rather short boy and another tall boy with cute features and his hair was swept to the side.
"I'll let you all be. If you need anything just ask" My mom smiled, walking away to the living room.
"H-Hel-Hello. Y-you mu-must be t-the n-n-n--"
A boy tried to speak, but was then interupted "You must be the new chick, jeez, spit it out, buh-b-b-bill" The boy with glasses said "Oh!-- Yeah.I'm Y/N" I said, giving a warm smile

Bill POV
Man.. Her name is beautiful.. Right when I saw her.. Y/N..
She's so..
Amazing!
Her soft voice.. It makes me melt..
"I-I'm B-B-Bill Denbr-Denbrough" I smiled back, gulping slightly.

Richie POV
Okay.. First things first. This bitch is hot, second.. I'm getting laid.
"Yeah yeah, I'm Richie. And man, you turn me on."

Eddie POV

"I'm uh.. Eddie. Eddie Kaspbrak. Nice to meet you! Don't mind Richie here.. He's more of a.. How do I say this?--" I looked at him, then back at Y/N. Only now am I noticing her beautiful.. Gorgeous features. She seems sweet and caring. I'd like to get to know her but.. If my mom finds out I've been crushing over a girl, she'd kill me. And who knows, she could maybe have aids. What am I saying.. "Trash mouth?" She giggled. Her giggle is adorable..
"Y-Yeah exa-exactly" Bill stared.
"Oh. Sorry. I'm Stan by the way!" Stan smiled, staring at the sky. How rude. Eye contact loss much?
Y/N POV
Awe.. They all are so adorable..--
"Y/N!" My mom said as she walked up next to me "Hm?" I questioned "We have to visit your brother and your father later. They live a few blocks away" She smiled, I nodded as she walked away. "Yo-you have a-a bru-brother?" Bill's eyes slightly lit up. "Yes, for a matter of fact I do. He's been living here for a while with my dad.. My parents are separated so.." I shrugged "What's his name?" Stan asked "Oh- Its Henry. Henry Bowers!" I smiled, then silence kicked in "Henry Bowers-- Your brother?!-- You're so hot and he's like-- So-- What the fuck?" Richie exclaimed
"...H-H-Holy shi-shit.." Bill nervously added "What..? My brother isn't bad. He's a sweetheart! Although he has been dealing with depression as a child but that was years ago.." I stated, hoping nothing bad has happened between them and my brother "Your brother is a fucking lunatic, Y/N!" Richie snapped "Woah.. Okay he has some issues but he's still my goddamn brother, Richie" I growled.

This is gonna be greatt..