Stage Dorks

A/n: Jeremy x Christine
Jeremy x Christine
Jeremy x Christine
JEREMY X CHRISTINE

Thank you for your time
__________________________

Jeremy's pov

I felt the butterflies in my stomach explode into more,smaller butterflies with each person walking in and out Mr.Reyes' office.  "Don't worry, Jeremy, you're gonna do great!" My wonderful girlfriend said with a smile.

Despite the positive vibes radiating from her, its still nerve wracking.  "What if I forget my monologue? Or if I go off key-" "stop worrying about it, you did auditions last year, right? " Christine asks, I nod my head.  "Then you already know what he looks for"

"What do you mean?" I ask "I mean just what I said, he doesn't really care on the singing, more monologue and how much feeling you put into it. Right?" She crosses her arms, shes talking like this is common knowledge.

"I mean I guess so?" I twirl my hair with my finger "Then you have nothing to fear! You remember almost everything supper easily and you're really expressive as is, no need to worry"

"No need to worry" I repeat

"No need to worry" she repeats back

I take a deep breath and smile "how do always know what to say?" I ask, hugging her.  "I'm theatre mom, it's what I was made to do" she hugs back and we have some comfortable silence.

"Mr. Heere?" I hear Mr. Reyes say. I let go of Christine and walk to my audition with all the confidence in the world.

Afterwards I walk over to Christine and sit next to her

"That audition sucked ass"

_____________________________

Howdy do, homies. I have an audition tomorrow so tadaa here's some not really romantic stage dorks.

That's all

-Jamie