Squip bois

(A/n: post squip, my dudes
Triggers: mentions of abuse)

Jeremy's pov

"I just wanna catch one fish,is that too much to ask" I mutter to my animal crossing character that's holding up a piece a trash that I just caught. After another 15 minutes of not getting shit I close my ds and get some chips from the kitchen and sit down on the couch.  I was about to turn on the tv until I hurd a knock at the door.

I walk over and open the door to see one of my good pals, Rich. After the electronic tic tac thing we've actually ended up becoming best friends and he hangs out with me and Michael from time to time.

"I need to stay at your house tonight" he says, I take a closer look and see him with a book bag and he's holding his phone. "Sure"  I step aside and he walks in "may I ask why? " I ask as I close the door.

He puts his bag on the floor and sits where I was sitting just a minute ago. "Remember when I told you my brother was leaving for college? " I nod and sit next to him.  "Well he left last night and I don't wanna be alone with dad cause just one day it's already hell."

Rich didn't really talk about his dad,I never really asked. "So what are you gonna do when you go back? " I ask, he smiles "I'm not goin' back". I was confused "what do you mean? " he grabs his bag and opened it to show a shit ton if granola bars and water bottles inside "wait...wha? "

"I'm running away, doofus" he put his bag back on the floor. "B-but why!It can't be that bad! " I say, he chuckles "you have no idea" he giggles "dad probably wouldn't even care that I left" he's holding back laughter "Rich,  that's dumb, of cour-" "he legit uses me as a human punching bag! " he's full blown laughing right now. I awkwardly laugh along, hoping this was some kind of sick joke

I see tears fall from his eyes. He starts bawling. I stare at him. "He... He almost killed me" I keep staring "y-yesterday when my brother left... he got so mad... He..." He wiped the tears from his face.  "Rich,  you-" "he knocked me out" he looked at the floor.  "I'm surprised I don't have brain damage by now for how much he knocked me around. " he smiled "I should have stayed home and dealt with it. It's what I deserve anyway, right? "

"That's not true" I say, I grab his shoulders so he looks at me "you're such a good person, no one deserves that shit" he bites his lip "after all I've done? I took a pill and became a huge dick, I've jumped from girl to girl just to be 'cool' ,I gave you a pill, you did the same and Michael almost killed himself for gods sake! " I feel tears form in my eyes. "I burned down one of my 'friends' house and he broke his legs cause of it! For all this shit I've done I don't deserve to exist!" he yelled

"But it wasn't your fault!" "But I did it all for selfish reasons too!  I got that thing so I could get to someone but it barely even did that" he looked back to the ground. "Rich, you were just a kid!  You're one of my best friends and I don't know what I'd do with out you" he ran his hand threw his hair "that's what I mean, fuckface"

I looked at him, yet again I was confused. "I don't wanna be your best friend, I wanna fucking date you." I froze "I told her that but she made me push you around and pick on you instead"

He looked back up at me "I fucking love you" he hugged me "I know you don't feel the same way." He gets up and grabs his bag, he's about to walk out, 'do something' I get up, grab him by his backpack, pull him inside and close the door. 

I hug him "please don't leave me" I say, he rubs my back "I don't wanna leave" I hug him tighter "then don't." He sighs "I have to." I look at him, I look at his brown eyes that are still a little red and puffy, I look at his freckles, and his lips, and we kiss.

I don't know who went in first but it's happening. We're kissing.  I feel him put his arms around my waist.I don't know what to do with my arms so I just put them over his shoulders. I feel my heart jumping around my chest and the butterfly's in my stomach are exploding.

I hear a briefcase fall on the floor and I jump off of Rich. I look at Rich and his lips and cheeks were red, he was looking at the door. I look at the door and see my dad standing there. He picks up his briefcase and walks outside again. We're restarting.  I push rich on the couch and turn on the tv, dad walks back in.

"Hey kiddo how's it going! " he says ruffling my hair "just watching tv and not making out with friends" Rich looks confused "that's good!" Dad walks to the kitchen. "Hey is it ok if rich spends the night?" I ask "sure!  As long as you don't keep me up with your video games!" I laugh, it sounds like a sexual innuendo.

"Yea,yea " I smile as rich puts his head on my shoulder.

________________________
A/n: tadaaa I finally finished this yay. It's 3am and I have my first day of school in a few hours.

-Jamie

P.s: requests are open just dm me a ship and plot and I'll write it.
Ok bye now.