Bestfriends

Dinah Jane
Hansen-

"Mmm, Dinah baby don't fucking stop."She curls her toes as her back arches a few centimters off the bed. My tongue licks her opening through the thin lace frabic of her thong. I push it to the side with my tongue and swallow her juices whole.My lips collide with her precious little clit as she throws it back on my tongue.

Baby stop teasing me,please. She looks down at me with pleading eyes.I grip her thighs turning my head sideways passionately tongue kissing her lips like my life depended on it;her sweet moans fill the room making me even more confident. Slowly I climb up and kiss her on her luscious lips and stick the tip of my dick in her wet opening causing her to fist the rope even tighter which is wrapped tightly around the headboard.
Her thighs wrap around my waist as I slide in and out of her pussy making sure I go deep with every stroke.

B-baby...She lets out an airy moan. I moan as she gets tighter around my thick shaft making my thrust get sloppy. My grip on her neck tightens and I slap her across the face pounding harder. She looks so sexy,the way her skin shine under the moon light around us; the way she moans my name every time my tip touches her spot inside of her. I don't ever want this moment to go to waste. I slide out of her swollen kitty and lick her  clit tasting my precum that I left in her.

Breathing heavily I lean up and grab some of the ice out of the cup and place it in my mouth. I blow on her harden nipples causing her to moan whick makes me smirk in return.

"You like that shit don't you my love"? I whiper in her ear making her shiver again.

"Y-yes daddy." She bit on her bottom lip letting the feeling soak in.

"You're so fucking sexy". I kiss all over her neck and nipples that where calling my name. Making my way down to my meal I assault her bud with my tongue melting the ice in the process. She then bucks and lets out beautiful moans into the lust filled air.

"Yess Dinah, oh my god baby!"I'm almost thereee baby yes! Her eyes start to roll to the back of her head as foreign cries escape her mouth. Damn this woman is so gorgeous when she's in ecstasy. I smirk to myself knowing that Im swooning her over. I suck harder on her clit making sure my teeth scraps it. I stick my two fingers inside her heat pressing on her spot with every stroke. She grinds back causing her to cum all over my fingers. Pulling out I lick my fingers and peck her pink lips untying her from the headboard.

"Je t'aime". She says breathing hard as her fingers glide through my sweaty golden locks

"What does that mean"? I say playing with her belly ring.

It means...I l-love you, Dj. She says looking at me in the eyes

"I love you to Normani".I say looking into her eyes

"Bestfriends forever". she says dosing off

What did I just do

A/N

This was the original copy