Update

Sorry guys I haven't updated in forever. I have really thought about my books lol I've been reading or busy with school and FCAT. so here you go happy reading :).

Dessie's p.o.v.

He must have heard me come down the stairs cause he turned to look at me.

I walked to the kitchen grabbed a coke and went to watch TV with him. I didn't realize how far I sat. I wanted to move closer. oh I have an idea.

I stood up grabbed the remote and say closer. I changed the channel to "the last song" cause I love this movie. I heard Kyle groan. he grabbed the remote and changed it back.

"Hey I was watching that!" I practically yelled.

"And I was watching this so sucks to suck." he said.

What's his problem???

I snatched the remote and changed it back to my movie. he went to grab it but I moved. I hit record cause I feel like he is going to get it. he reaches for it again but I get up and run. he laughs and runs after me

"DESSIE GET BACK HERE!!" Crap he was getting close. I ran into a random room. I heard him run by and keep going. haha idiot.

All of the sudden the door opened and Kyle walked in. he yelled when he saw me. it looks like I scared him.

"Why are you in my room??" he said breathing heavy.

"I just ran into a r-random room s-so-sorry." I looked down and went to walk out more like run. he sounded so mad. I ran to my room and wanted to cry.

There was a knock at my door and Kyle walked in. I quickly turned away from him so he wouldn't see my tears. the light was off so I slipped out to the balcony. I know he saw me cause he walked out and said "why are you crying?"

When I didn't respond he came closer and snaked his arms around my little waist..

I felt his chin on my shoulder and I leaned into him.

"Princess, please tell me"

Princess huh? I kinda liked it.

"Princess huh?" I said my voice shaky.

"Tell me what's wrong." He said into my hair.

"I'm sorry I'm such a loser. you just sounded so mad at me and I got scared cause your tone was so scary just like..."

I stopped right there I couldn't mention Scott.

Scott is my ex boyfriend who would always yell at me right before he hit me.

"I sounded like who? princess who hurt you?" He sounded so worried and protective? that can't be. he hates me.

"I don't want to talk about it" I simply said

"I didn't ask you if you wanted to talk about it. I said who hurt you?"

I sighed in defeat.

Here we go.

"Scott my ex boyfriend would always yell at me like that before he would hit me."

He turned me around so I was now facing him with his hands still on my waist. one of his hands went up to my check and he....

~CLIFFHANGER LOL

Sorry guys!! thanks for over 700 reads!!! that's crazy!!! love you guys..

Update soon!!

~Dessie 💕