#11 Wedding Day Pt 2 (C)

Start from the beginning

"I don't get you. You've been in two relationships when you were utterly smitten. Your parents live a happily married lifeDon't be so negative about it. You've literally never been given a reason to hate marriage so why do you? " Seungkwan asked as he took another bite of his pizza.

"I'm not negative, I'm a realist." Hansol deadpanned. "Marriage doesn't work out most of the time and how could you only ever want to be with one person for the rest of your life. The rest of your life. That's a really long time."

Seungkwan's heart broke that day. They weren't even dating yet, but the thought that Hansol wouldn't want to get married, or spent the rest of his life with someone, made Seungkwan extremely sad. He had always wondered if he could be Hansol's exception.

And here he stood in front of a long black rimmed mirror, wearing a white fitted tux, having Hansol tell him that he loves him and realising he is Hansol's exception.

"I'm your exception"

"Sorry?" Hansol asked in confusion.

"You always said that you'd never want to get married or spent the rest of your life with someone. I'm your exception" Seungkwan explained and Hansol laughed.

"Oh Seungkwan, you've always been my exception. Anyways you'll hear more of that later. See you out there. Love you" and with that Hansol hung up.

"Feeling better?" Seokmin asked.

"Yeah, oh thank god for Hansol Vernon Chwe."

After a couple of minutes and another makeup check from Sofia, Seokmin announced that they're walking in around another minute.

"Hey Seungkwan," Sofia said "Please look after him. I'm not gonna tell you not to hurt him or something because I know you won't, just look after him. You know how he is and how angry he can get or how he overworks himself. He needs you, you're his rock. Keep him safe."

Sofia has always loved her brother, and she knew that Seungkwan was perfect for him. They balanced each other out. Made each other better.

"I will don't worry Sof. I promise I will" Seungkwan smiled at her and gave her a hug. "I love your brother more than anything else, I'll always keep him safe, just like how he'll keep me safe"