Chapter 9: Betrayal

~Dean's P.O.V~
I looked at Roman, and then at Seth. I smiled at him, he didn't return it.

Seth had been pretty distant lately. That seemed odd, even for him. I put it in the back of my mind. I needed to be completely stress-free tonight.

"Hey, guys!" Tony, one of WWE's agents said. "You're on in five, you can go ahead and get to Gorilla Position."

"Alright, let's go get em', boys." I grinned.

"If those fans want a good show, well, by God, we'll give them a good show." Roman said, while putting his fist up.

Roman and I started walking out, but I noticed Seth looked as if he was dreading going out there.

"You coming, man?" I asked.

Seth looked at me with a sense of worry, but then shook his head.

"Yeah, let's go."

As we were walking down the hallway, I saw Renee talking to Summer.

I snuck up behind her, and wrapped my arms around her waist. She looked up, and smiled at me.

"Hey, babe." I said. I leaned in, and kissed her.

"Good luck tonight." She smiled.

I released my grip on her waist, and tried to catch up with Roman and Seth.

I turned my head, and yelled, "I love you!" To Renee.

"I love you more!" She yelled back.

"That's not true, and you know it!" I said, smiling, as I ran down the hallway.

"He really is something, isn't he?" Summer laughed.

"Yeah," Renee sighed. "Yeah, he is."
•°•°•°•°•°
|15 Minutes Later|

Seth, Roman, and I, were standing in the ring. The Authority right in front of us. Of course this was only a storyline, and I didn't have anything against the Authority backstage, out in the ring, it all felt so real.

"I know how to adapt better than anyone." Triple H said. "And, last night, was just Plan A. Tonight, we have Plan B. And, there's always a Plan B."

Roman and I took a step forward, that was an obvious threat. I realized Seth had a chair in his hand, probably to use against the Authority.

All of a sudden, I heard a metallic slam, and all I saw was Roman, laying flat on the bottom rope.

I looked at Roman, and then Seth.

What? Was it an accident?

My mind had a million questions running through it. I tried to walk up to Seth, all I wanted to do was talk to him. But then, I felt the top of the chair stab into my stomach. I immediately fell to the ground, pain engulfing my every move.

Just then, a debilitating pain went through my back. Seth was slamming the chair onto me. Over and over again, the pain at an immense level.

I looked over up at Seth. No, I wasn't looking at Seth, I was trying to look at Colby. (A.N: In case you didn't know, Colby is Seth's real name.)

All I could think of was Colby, not this Seth Rollins character. That sweet smile, his kind eyes, all of his adorable nerdiness. I wanted him back. So badly.

Finally, it seemed as though Seth had enough of me. He stepped back, admiring his work. I just laid there, feeling my body becoming numb. Pain still stinging me with every movement. I watched as Roman tried to inch closer to me, and I stuck my arm out, but it was no use, he couldn't carry himself. I closed my eyes, and thought of Renee.

~Renee's P.O.V~
I couldn't believe it. The love of my life was getting the actual life beaten out of him by a chair. Tears began to form.

I found Zach, one of the med staff. He watched the monitor with unease.

"What is it?" I croaked.

"Jon and Joe have got to be in so much pain right now. Mentally, and physically." He said.

"Are you going to do anything about it?" I was getting irritated.

"Renee, I can't just run out there. I'll go get the rest of the staff ready. It seems pretty bad."

Zach left, and I was alone. Watching as the man I loved got the life beaten out of him.

~Dean's P.O.V~
You know how I said I thought Seth was done?

I was wrong.

Instead, he handed the chair over to Randy. Randy walked over to Roman, and slammed the top of the chair into Roman's back.

Roman yelped in pain, and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

Roman flipped onto his stomach, and Randy stabbed the chair into Roman's chest. Roman began to cough violently.

After being beaten senselessly, Roman was out cold.

Seth then curb-stomped my head into a chair, and I was left there. I grabbed onto Roman's leg, and rested my head on him.

I looked at his face, this guy, Joe, was my best friend, he was my brother. He cared about me, he became my family. And now, he's defenseless.

Emotion, and pain overtook me. I felt my eyes roll into the back of my head, and that's all I remember.

Hey, guys! Sorry for being gone, I needed a bit of a break. I went to a WWE Live Event on Friday, and it was really good! Dean and Seth faced against Sheamus and Cesaro in a Street fight match, and won. (Obviously). But, I got one of the new Shield shirts, which btw, THE HOUNDS OF JUSTICE ARE BAAAAACK. And I managed to get my hands on some signed posters. There were only thirty of each, but I got one of Dean's, and one of Seth's. Roman was supposed to be there, but he's pretty sick, there's a virus going around the RAW locker room, which is either Meningitis, or Mumps. Which are both really bad. So, pray for them, and send me the TLC results tonight! I don't get to watch it. Alright, sorry for rambling on, thank you for reading!