Chapter 2: Bad news and challenges.

Start from the beginning

Once, everyone calms down Marty goes to the restroom so he can wash his face with some cold water. A minute later he arrives, his face being in a normal state. He motions Alex to get moving, so he grabs their backpacks and heads to the kitchen to take their lunches. When they finally are ready and about to leave the house Sebastian stops them. 

"Alex when you finish school you come here right away. You have some reports to conclude and you are not really welcome at the office after what happened.", he says while giving Alex a judging look.

"Don't look at me like that! He was asking for it!", the boy exclaims.

"You put pins on Dunn's chair and spilled his hot coffee all over his car seats!!", Sebastian shouts.

"He was asking for it! I wouldn't have done anything if he hadn't bothered me!", Alex defends himself.

"Wait, you really did these?", Marty asks shocked.

"Well, yes. He literally threw away my reports and said that I never handed them in! I just reacted! After all payback is a...", Alex stops mid-sentence when he sees the look Sebastian is giving him.

"I dare you to say it. Then, you'll be punished for the whole week.", the old man warns him.

"After all revenge is a dish better served cold, in that case pretty hot. What did you think with that perverted mind of yours, old man?", Alex winks.

"You better run boy, because now you are in deep trouble.", Sebastian warns the boy once again.

"I'll be waiting at the door, Marty", the boy says while speeding up to the place mentioned.

"You should Alex.", Sebastian replies, "As for you Marty, you should go to the office of NCIS:RA, they want to talk to you. It is important."

"Okay, I will. Goodbye Sebby! Say hi to miss Madilyn for us!!", Marty answers smiling and running off to meet his cousin.

"I will! Now go!", the man ordered.

The two boys leave the house and start walking towards their school. Silence spread among them, which Marty eventually broke.

"You really did what Sebastian said you did?"

"No, you too! I said I did, yes! But it was not my fault.", Alex mumbles.

"Boy, he must be so angry with you!", Marty expresses his thoughts.

"Yeah, I figured. What do we have first period?", Alex changes the subject.

Marty notices but still goes along with that.

"Algebra. A good start don't you think?"

"Yeah, thank God. I'm really not in the mood of anything else. Algebra is excellent."

"We finish school earlier today, remember?", Marty informs his cousin.

"Really? Why?", Alex wonders out loud.

"Well, it's Valentine's Day today. Prom is on Saturday and preparations need to be done for that. So we leave at 12 and tomorrow we are free too! No school!", Marty says excited.

"Valentine's Day really? So what the school will be full of those stupid red hearts everywhere?", the boy says with a disgusted face.

"Probably. Now we should start walking faster or else we are going to be late!", Marty checks his iPhone for the time.

"Wanna run?", Alex suggests.

"No, you are faster. I can't keep up with you.", Marty admits.

"I will go according to your pace then.", Alex smiles.