Chapter 31

Gwen's POV

1 week later

Today my mom gets out of the hospital. Today is also the day we see the rankings for who is a dauntless member.

2 hours later

I go from the bottom to the top. I don't see my name and I start to worry and then I see my name in the 1st place slot.

I ran over to Jason and said

"You and I are dauntless members!"

He pulls me down and kisses me.

He says "truth or dare with your parents my parents Zeke and shauna and Christina and will."

"Ok but first I need to go shopping for something."

I leave and go to the pit. I go into te dress store and I see one that I love. It is black and it is short and strapless. it is also tight. I know I do not fit in abnegation.

I go to the cashier and get it I go back to Jason's apartment and change and put makeup on then I leave to go to truth or dare.

Jason's POV

I am at Zeke and shaunas and the door opens and all I see is my stunning girlfriend with her short tight black dress.

I go over to her and whisper in her ear

"You look beautiful and stunning tonight and you should wear that everyday for me."

She just blushes and kisses me it than turns into a full make out session until my dad says

"No PDA!"

He is so immature.

I say

"But daddy I want to kiss her she is beautiful!"

Ok maybe I am immature but what's his excuse.

"Fine but do that later. and somebody will have to sit in someone's lap because our circle is small."

All I do is pull Gwen into my lap and four pulls tris into his lap and she kisses him while I kiss Gwen.

"All right lovebirds break it up!" I don't know who said that but I have a feeling it was my dad but oh well.

All my mom does is give him a kiss and then she says

"Jason truth or dare?"

A/N

I think I MIGHT start a new story so tell me if you think I should or shouldn't! please comment and vote!

Have fun!