Chapter 4

I do not own any of the characters ALL the rights go to Veronica Roth!

This chapter goes to @Bookworm_Fangirl_117

Tris's POV
Recap:
" Are you really because if you are I will love it as much as I do you."
I nod and say "ok, thank you for being by my side." I look at the test again and it says....

...Positive I'm pregnant. I look at Tobias and smile and start crying of happy tears I can't believe it we are going to have a baby and we will be getting married in a week. this is the best day of my life.
"Tobias I want to tell our friends and family at the wedding ok?" i say
"Whatever you want I am fine with." while he says that he puts his hands over my stomach he is going to be so great during this process. I almost forgot we pick our jobs tomorrow.
•tomorrow•
"Tris what job would you like since you came in first you get to pick first." Eric says
"Initiate trainer and tattoo artist." I say with confidence.
Uriah: dauntless leader
Christina: nurse
Will: control room and initiate trainer
Peter: fence guard
(Not in order of how they were ranked)
After that I was so happy everyone got the jobs they wanted.
• a week later •
They open the two doors and it looks like Tobias is about to cry I walk down the aisle and to Tobias. I zone out until I hear "do you Beatrice Prior take Tobias Eaton to be husband?" " I do"
"Do you Tobias Eaton take Beatrice Prior to be your wife?" " I do" the priest says words I can't wait for he said " you may now kiss your bride"
I kiss her deeply and then Tris pulls away and also says "we are also pregnant!"
Everyone stares with their mouth until Christina and Uriah say "she got over her fear!" and tris just cheers and says "I did for good!"
After all the dauntless cake was gone we decided to have a game of truth or dare after the wedding. we went home and changed and went to Zekes. we sit in a circle and Zekes says "tris truth or dare?"
"Truth" I say out of no where now I regret picking truth.