Divergent~ No War

ALL RIGHTS GO TO VERONICA ROTH !!!

TRIS P.O.V
I hear all this whispering but I can't open my eyes. All I hear is a familiar voice. Tobias. "Please you can't take her off life support she is the only thing left." One of the nurses says "I am sorry we can't keep her here much longer she has been here a month you have 5 minutes before we pull the plug."

At that I take all my energy I can and groan then people start coming over to me and I hear Tobias. "Tris!? Tris, I can't believe it was that you?" and at that I open my eyes and kiss him on the lips I missed him so much.
He smiled and says "I am so glad you are awake I thought I lost you."

"You will never lose me Tobias." I whisper so only he can hear.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Later the doctor comes in and says I am free to go. I am glad to go so I get the hospital gown off and get the clothes Tobias brought for me and change.

But before we leave I ask Tobias why I was in the hospital he said "you and Peter got into a fight and you lost so much blood you fell unconscious."

You can see the guilt in his eyes when he says it like it was his fault, he tries to hide it though it doesn't work.

"Why do you feel guilty it's not your fault?" He opens his my to say setting but I kiss him first and say it doesn't matter I forgive and let's go home.
I see a small smile curve on his lips but before I can say anything he is on one knee.

"Tris I have loved you since the day I saw you. I know that sounds crazy but you are beautiful, smart, kind, and caring. Will you marry me?"
Did he really just do that once I process everything I screech out a "YES!"

Tobias POV.
Tris really said yes! I am the happiest man alive right know tris is my fiancé!
We head back to my apartment and that's when I say " Tris Prior will you move in with me?"
Tris's POV.
Tobias just asked me to move in with him! He looks really nervous so I am going to mess with him. I say "Tobias I am not sure i don't want to take things to fast." He looks really hurt but then I say "Tobias I am kidding of course I will move in with you!"
We start Kissing for like 10 minutes and then we hear a knock.
It's Chris and will they say "Party at Zekes you coming?" "yep, just let us get ready kay?"
"Dress in layers!" Chris yells running down the hallway with will we are probably playing truth or dare. I tell Tobias and then get ready for Zekes party.

At Zekes party!
We get to Zekes house and all of our friends are sitting in a circle.
They all scream "FINALLY!"
I sit next to Tobias and Christina while Tobias sits next to Uriah.
"Who wants to go first?" I ask
Uriah screams "ooh,ooh me me!"
"Ok, Uriah truth or dare?"
"I ain't no pansycake!"
"I dare you to go down to the pit and scream I'm in labor somebody come and help me please get a doctor! and when someone does try to help scream get away from me what is wrong with and slap them."
"Alright I will. Mar you coming?"
10 minutes later Marlene shows us the video and we crack up.
The person who came to help was surprisingly was Peter so Uriah got to slap him.
Uriah looks at me and says "truth or dare?"
"Truth"I say
"Pansycake! ok let's get on with it. So what is your biggest fear?"
Only Christina and Tobias know this so here goes nothing.
"Mybiggestfearisintintimacy."
"What was that?"
"Intimacy!" i say almost to loud
"Ok next Christina truth or dare?"
"Dare" she replies
"I dare you to let Will throw knives at you like Four did to me in initiation."
"Fine, I will if Four can throw knives at you again too."
"Fine,...lets go to the training room!" i say.

Please comment vote ally that thanks so much!!!!