Part 25: Skipped

*10 years later*

{Ace}

LJ is now 13 his annoy ass make me wanna beat him to death, he reminds me of me when I was 13. always out and always has his niggas and that one girl. he think he some sort of player, just like me. An his little sister RJ, she's just lie her mother, loud and quiet at the same time, idk how df that shit works. Oh and their mother, their beautiful annoy and crazy mother, Joanna Smith, I starred @ her as she walks in unbuttoning her shirt revelling her plumped tits in her bra, I bit my lip and watched as she walks closer to me smacking her lips onto mine, her cherry flavoured lips taking away all my manhood altogether. I pulled away making sure our eyes where still locked together.

"How was work baby ?" I said biting down on my lip.

"Like it always is, long and boring" she said slipping out her work dress.

I watched as she got completely undressed from her work attire an put her pjs on, tying her hair adding up to the whole look.

"How have the kids been ?" she asked while getting ontop of me.

"They been the same, LJ playing ass and Rj's constant dancing and singing, same old same old" I said kissing on Jo's neck.

"Common baby where they now ?" she said grinding on my slowly.

"Well LJ @ his nigga's yard and RJ @ her girls house practicing some cheerleading shit" I said slightly moaning.

"So its just us ?" she said kissing on my ear lobe.

"Yea I guess so but the more your little ass keep grinding on my the more we might have 3 mini's rather than 2"

"Idm" She whispered against my neck

Oh here we go.

{LJ}

Maaaan, yall remember me right ? Antwon Leroy-Jordan Jones. Yes a nigga has thousands of names in one but that's how I roll. I'm now 13. getting all the gyal dem and have nuff niggas to kick it wit. Right now I'm @ Corey's yard he's my main nigga, the others r just ones I'm around a lot but Corey's the realist.

"Ant, pace the controller" Corey said.

Man, I'm just really zoned right now, I'm thinking about my girl Jessica, She done told me she ready and idk weather to do it or nah ? call me a pussy nigga idm, but its just don't want babys right now, what if the condom buss or sum dumb shit ? but I don't want her to think im a scared pussy nigga so I guess ima treat my girl right.

"Hello ?" her voice sounded so smooth and shit.

"Baby it's me" I said

"Oh Twon baby2 she sounded so excited. "Come see me ?" I could see her cute face pouting. "No parents here" she sounded eve more happy.

"Iyte baby give me 10"

"Wifey calling ?" Corey asked as I put my phone in my pocket and stood up.

"Yea, but I will pass thru when im on my way back yard" I said simply.

"Iyte sn" he said dapping me then going back to his game.

smh. I left his yard and headed off to Jess. I was slightly nervous an now legit I sound like a pussy nigga, ima bout to show her who's boss. no backing out. I nocked the door and as it opened I was jumped on by Jess, it's about to go down.

{RJ}

Hey, yall might not now me , im RJ. Rhonda Jewlls-Jones. Yall must already now know who my parents r lol lol. They pretty cool I guess. I'm 12. 1 year younger than LJ's nig had. But enough about family.

"RJ" Lilian called from her room "Im up here"

"Coming"

I was walking to the stairs when down came Lilian's brother Corey. He was the same age as LJ but to be exact they best friends. He's soooo hot, but he will never get to find out how I really feel.

"Sup" he said walking pass me.

"Hi" I said blushing then running up to Lilians room.

Woow...

{Shamiyah}

Long time no see. I know. Kids ? Sadly. Still with Jerome ? Even more sadly yes.We have a daughter and son. Corey and Lilian.

Small world huh ?

...TBC...