Part 19 : Love & War

I cried. & cried & cried. DF is going on ? One time we sharing our feelings and then guns where taken out. I panicked. To the point I couldn't panic no more. I felt a pain hit my lower body. I looked down & saw blood. My body cringed. I just took a bullet...for Ace. I held my stomach as Ace crowded over me.

"Baby it's gonna be okay, I'm sorry" he said holding me.

Loads of nights came in and jumped Ace. I watched and continued to panic. But Jerome came in. Both him and Ace went on a shooting spree till the principle came in. Oh no.

"WTF is going on here ?" He said holding up his gun.

Does everyone have a gun ?

I heard a loud shriek ...Shamiyah. She run over to me and cried her little eyes out.

"Jo your gonna be okay, u can't leave me please"

I heard chains being locked. I looked up to see Ace & Jerome being handcuffed.

Wtf is going on ?

I close my eyes. I guess this is it. Quick flash backs attacked my vision till it became completely dark.

{Ace}

"JOANNA"

Man duck hand cuff's I broke out and ran by her side. She was still breathing but her eyes where closed ? I held her hand and kissed her.

"Jo open your eyes man" I said.

I don't cry. I couldn't cry. I have to be strong. Not for me but for Jo.

I carried her tidal style passing all these fucked up people. Crowds of people gasping and looking shocked. My bottom lip begun to quiver. Shamiyahh & Jerome were right behind me. Jerome unlocked his car and I got In the back holding my baby girl safely in my arms.

"Driver J" I said simply.

Both him and Shami got in the car leaving the big ass crowd behind us. I could feel my body shaking uncontrablly. I'm gonna get back D if it's the last thing i do. I can't believe Jo took a bullet for me. I shook my head. & held her womb trying to keep all the blood in tact.

"Common Ace we here bro" Jerome said sad & shaken.

We all got out & I carried Jo to the hospital. The nurses shrieked and quickly took Jo away from me. Blood covered my body. I shook my head and side. I sat down in the waiting room with Jerome & Shami looking clueless to the open doors.

"Ace it's gonna be okay" Shami said holding me.

I held her back and sighed. I used my other hand and took out a little box.

"What's that" Shami asked.

I watched as she opened it and cried again.

"Ace she's gonna love it"

"What if she don't make it ?" I said still holding the wars back.

"She will, don't say that" she sobbed again handing me the box back.

I leaned my head on Shami and Jerome sighed and joined the group hug. All we could do was sit and wait.

{Joanna}

Wow. Flashing lights and loud talking was not how I wanted to wake up. I fluttered my eyes open and instantly had a doctors face in mine.

"Mrs.Joanna" the doctor smiled. "Nice to see your awake"

I smiled but couldn't move. My lower stomach was killing.

"What happened ?" I said slightly scared.

I shook it off as the doctor described what had happened. I let me little tears stream down my face.

"Well you do have visitors, would I like them to come in ?" He asked.

I nodded & smiled.

I slowly sat up in the hospital bed and went on my phone posting on twitter & face book that I'm fine. But instantly my family got worried. Shit. Oh wells.

I heard the room door open and close again.

"Joanna" Shami screamed.

"Shami" I yelped.

She came straight over and carefully hugged me. I hugged her tightly and instantly cried again. Ugh why am I so emotional ?

"Jo" Jerome said sitting on the other side of the bed hugging me.

"Hi" I said happily.

They both smiled and then looked @ the door where He was standing. Although my belly was aching I could feel butterflies. Jerome and Shami both smiled as they saw a smile in my face.

"Well uh, we gonna leave y'all to talk" Shami said smiling.

She took Jerome's hand and they walked back out the room.

"Jo, I --"

"---it's okay, I'm a alive ain't i" I laughed slightly.

"But u took a bullet for me girl, I thought I lost you" he said walking closer.

"But u didn't, u couldn't loose me that quick" I said smiling as he sat on the bed beside me.

"I wish u never got hurt, I wish it was me taking the bullet, I'm a bad influence to you babe" he sighed

I put my hand under his chin making him face me.

"U might be a bad influence it your My bad influence"

He smirked & kissed me.

"I have something for u babe" he said calmly.

"What's that ?" I said blushing.

{Ace}

I'm not gonna lie I'm nervous. But Jerome and Shami said I should do it now, the best time I guess. I took a breathe and took the box out my pocket. She gasped & looked @ me.

"Look Babe, before all this hospital shit happened I wanted to give this to you, I want u to know your mine and only mine, u belong to me and me only, no other nigga can claim u cah I already did, I want u to know I love u a lot, I didn't wanam be fancy and give u and ring or necklace, I wanted u to have a Rollie like me" I took the watch out the box and placed it on her wrist. "Baby, I love u and not u, I'm happy I can call u mine and I hope u feel the same" I kissed her and held her hand "I love u Joanna"

She looked up into my eyes and kissed me passionately.

"And I love you DeAndre" she cuddled up to me starring @ the watch. "Wait"

She found the ingraved messaged.

"Dear Baby Girl

Your all the time I need

Love DeAndre x"