Part 3 : Contest ~ Lust In Yo Eyes

Eventually the music came to a stop.

"Well ladies ladies ladies, it's up to the crowd to who our lucky last females are to the next round" Jerome said

I stood there fiddling with my hand as Jerome went pass girl by girl to hear how much the crowd enjoyed our performances. When he finally came up to Riley the crowd was going WILD. I knew I had no chance, the other females got similar responses. I looked down @ Shami when Jerome started to walk over to me. I closed my eyes and was shocked by the loud holla'ing the crowd was doin.

"What ?" I whispered

"Well there it settled, Liam & Brandon please ascot the 5 ladies off stage"

Liam and Brandon picked the 5 girls that didn't succeed.

"Well this the last round. This is the "show us what your mamma gave ya" round" Jerome smirked "you 5 lucky ladies gottah strip on to the music" he winked "ready set ...GO"

Chris brown blazed through the speakers. I was nervous I watched while all the other girls were already half naked. I looked @ Shami.

"Do how we do girl" she mouthed

I held my hips and slowly pulled my shorts down. I looked over @ Riley who was already in her bra and boxers shaking her ass at the crowd making them howl. I got a bit angry when I saw the way Ace was looking @ her. Idc if they go out. Right now idc about what my body looks like. I stripped till I was in my bra and knickers. I was bent over vibrating and slow dancing.

"Men" Jerome nodded @ the guys

Ace. Liam. Brandon. Daniel & Romeo. Walked to a chair behind us and we had to give em a lap dance. I was nervous. I turned around to see Ace on my chair ? I watched as Riley frowned @ her. This was my time. I walked up to him and begun...

~minutes later~

"Ladies an gents our winner is Joanna. Tun up tun up" Jerome spoke thru the mic

It was me and Riley against each other in the sing off round and I won. TUN UP I was about to walk off stage to Shami when Ace stopped me.

"Here's your prize ma"

He gave me a box, I smiled and got off stage and walked away with Shami.

"I can't believe you made me do that" I said letting out a sigh of relief

"I know haha but what's in he box ?"

I slowly opened the box to see a diamond necklace. I smiled then looked @ the words on the box. 'Congrats beautiful love WSCB <3' I smiled then saw a note. I opened it.

The note : hi Jo, my number [insert number]

I was blushing like CRAAAAAY !

"Oooo Ace wanna dip in and out of your honey jar" Shami said cheesing

Does he ?