☆Chapter 5 - Now☆

"The Tessaract has awaken. It is on a little world. A human world. They would will its power but our ally knows its workings as they never will. He is ready to lead. And our Force, our Chitauri will follow. The world his. The universe yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn."

Loki was handed the scepter by his Mentor(the creepy hooded guy) and was made to run through the plan. Loki smiled. At last, it was his moment to shine. He used his powers to connect to the Tessaract in order to create a portal. When he felt the pull and the connection, he saw the portal opening from his end. Loki took a deep breath and smiled deviously. He was ready. Loki stepped through it. Loki was ready to take on the world and nothing could stop him, now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think he would succeed?" the creepy hooded guy said as they watched Loki stepped into the portal.

"I always expect the best from the ones you mentor and train. Or else, you will get it from me." the Master said.

"Forgive me, my Lord. My Master." the creepy hooded guy quivered in fear.

"Though, it is always fun to use people. I have corrupted his mind, greatly. That poor boy." came the Master's sinister voice.