More Mystery

They all were seated together, even (Name) (Who usually has to diet) admitted her need for home made food and sat down.

"What is this?" Gejutal [AN: Gejutal got auto-corrected to Genital 😂😂😂Σ(O_O;)] asked while staring at the delicious ramen Seira had made with disgust with all over his face. "No class."

Everyone in the table froze knowing Raizel's deep love for the item.

"This is the food Rai loves to eat." (Name) spoke, for the first time without disgust in her voice.

The white haired male flinched. "As expected I can feel a lot of class coming from this food. Hohoho. It even looks delicious. It's just that I'm not used these chop sticks so I'll just eat with this instead." He said while wiggling a fork in his hand. "When one uses tools you're not used to, especially while eating, it makes your class drop."

Everyone stared at the white haired male with a black streak on his head, he was supposed to be a well known and strong noble, well everyone except (Name) and Frankenstein, who knew why Gejutal had such acted like that, began eating while smiling at their reactions.

"(Name)." Rai said and everyone looked up.

"Hmm." She only hummed in reply. "What is it Rai?" She still had chopsticks in her hand as she took some noodles and chewed, obviously not taking him that seriously.

"Esika Kadins Di (Name)." The black haired male said and they all noticed that (Name)'s entire body tense up for a second then she slammed her hands on the table a few cracks appearing on the metal substance, the chopsticks broken in many bits and her face and angry....no furious. Everyone stared at her, her face looked so terrifying as she glared holes into Rai's head.

This was a big change in emotion. Frank had seen her anger in many situations but she almost always smiled creepily. It was his first time seeing (Name) truly angry.

"What. Did. You. Just. Say?" Her voice unbelievably low.

"I needed your full attention."

Her fists were clenched and teeth were the same. Any dumb could see the rage in her eyes. (Name) took a deep breath in an attempt to calm herself. "Yes?"

"Frankenstein."

Frank took out a file, his eyes were curious. It seemed like even he didn't know what was in it. She took it with a confused expression. She opened the file and stared at her.

Experiment 1: Esika Kadins Di Myusa
Doctor: David Crombel
Result:  The experiment ended in a success. The result is just as expected.

Tears welled up in her eyes, she knew that there was something weird about the way the experiment was written. There were no details. But it gave her hope.

"H-how?"

"It was there at the lab we told you we raided." Franlenstein said. "Master seemed to have taken an interest in this. So I thought I would take it."

A lump formed in her neck. "Who's this Crombell guy?"

Tao explained who he was to her.

"Raizel-sshi, I have to be curious about why you gave her information about that girl. You know how disastrous the last time was."

(Name) winced slightly, "Yeah. Why?"

"Withholding information about someone you felt so deeply for did not seem right for me."

The female nodded. "The rest of you don't look so confused. It's something you needn't know about, trust me, just forget this ever happened." She sighed heavily and massaged her forehead while leaning back on the chair. "And Gejutal even I don't want a repeat of that incident. Even 'criminals' like me have a heart."

"It seems you have changed a lot."

(Name) smiled, "Is it a good change?"

"Yes, I would think so. A lot less violent too. It may have been a fault in my part to be a bit irrational and too judgemental."

" 'May have been'? I'll take it." (Name) said while raising an eyebrow. "I do realise the fault in my part. Oh, and Frankenstein (An: Frankenstein was the 666th word 😂😂) thanks for grabbing this. I'm done she said while taking the plate into the kitchen.

It seemed like the mystery called (Name) had just become more mysterious.