Creepy

The atmosphere was so tense. Only Frankenstein, Gejutal, The junior Lords, Rai and (Name) we're in the room.

The usually cheery female was dull like coal. It somehow dampened the mood.

"So how's 'The Lord', handling things? Is she still as I remember?" (Name) asks Gejutal. "Has she finally become someone he can be proud of?"

Gejutal said nothing, and (Name) smirked and took this too be her answer. "You have no place to speak, criminal."

"Stop calling me that!!"

"You were one someone to look up-to, but that was a long time ago. You got full of yourself and that was the end."

Her eyes widened as wrath creeped into her face.

He pulled Gejutal into her room. "If anyone comes in they're dead

******

"Where's (Name)?" Tao asked Frankenstein who was sweating like he was our inside an oven at 100°.

He pointed towards (Name)'s room. He could hear some shouting and screaming like in horror movies but everyone was just too scared to open the doors.

"Boss, can I ask you something else?" Tao spoke.

Frankenstein looked up from his cup of tea, as though giving him permission.

"Since when do you know (Name)?"

"Ever since I met Master. She had lived with matter. Occasionally she would disappear, though." The blonde make answered. "Why?" He continued.

"Nothing.... just, we were curious about why the old man, called her a criminal."

Frankenstein looked at his master, "I'm curious about it too, frankly. But I know nothing about it." He looked at Raizel again.

"Do not look at me for answer, Frankenstein. It is not my place to say." The normally taciturn male spoke, finishing his tea. He stood up and walked into (Name)'s room. Probably to check on them.

The trio came out of the room almost two hours later. There was a happy (Name), an unexpected Raizel and a guilty Gejutal.

Same situation repeated, everyone was curious but no one has the guys to ask at that moment.

"Curiosity has been a trait of humans that I always liked." She bent and took a 🍪 cookie. Her smile was still there on her face. "But, I would think it would be best if you tried not to dig a bit deeper." She took a bite and then walked out.

'Creepy.'