The Worst Day of My Life

Chapter 1- The Worst Day of My Life:

(Trust me, this will become way better, funnier, and romantic later in the story)

(THIS IS ONLY THE INTRODUCTION , THE PROLOGUE. I YOU SKIP IT, THE STORY STILL WOULD MAKE SENSE)

It was the middle of the night, I was heading towards the convenient store.

I am all out of instant ramen. If I don't get some I'll DIE, I thought. And no, I certainly was not exaggerating.

The town was quiet. Only the faint sound of clashing kunai could be heard.

I could see the light of the convenient store, but as I was strolling, I was pulled back into the dark alleyway. A strong set of hands held my arms behind my back. My eyes widened. I tried to break free with all my strength (and trust me, I must admit, my strength is impressive) but it was of no use.

"H-help! . . ." I regretfully paused for a breath of air.

". . . !" Before I could cry for help, my mouth was cover by a cloth trapping all noises that escaped my lips. Even my muffles could scarcely be heard.

The last thing I could remember was being shackled and thrown into some sort of vehicle. Then everything went black.

I was awoken by a slap. An immensely bright light blinded my eyes. It seemed to me that I was in a theater. There was an audience full of men in business suits before me. But that isn't what caught my attention. I began to realize something when I saw a chubby man staring at me smiling while rubbing a huge lump in his pants. I can't remember but I am pretty sure that he licked his lips.

I snapped out of my daze to realize that my hands were chained above me and my feet were bound to the stage floor. My eyes widened once again. My body felt hot. Bead of sweat formed about my temples. My breaths were short and staggered.

I looked down to find my naked body. My pink fleshy nipples were standing upon my chest and my member was hard.

Wh-what! I never shown anyone my ... and now a whole audience is watching! Is this some kind of sick joke?! I thought.

I look to my left to see about nine other guys panting and just as confused as I was. I look to my right to see a staff member push a pill into a naked boys butt and repeatedly thrust his finger into the boy. I couldn't peel my eyes off of the screen. Then the unconscious boy began to pant and cry in pleasure. then when the boy was erect, the staff slid out his finger and left the unconscious boy's needs abandoned.

I blushed brightly. I have an unknown pill inside of me? My ass has been penetrated by a man?!?!

Before I could even dwell on the thought, a man came up of the stage. He spoke into his microphone.

"Ok gentleman. To begin off this auction . . ."

Auction!?!?

". . . we will start with this young blonde over here. He has a good face, great physical appearance, nice . . ."

Me? Right off the bat?! Wait they are going to SELL ME??

" Now, we will show you some of this young beauty's reactions. We will hand him over to our professional. We will keep his face hidden from our little boy so he doesn't get frightened."

I could hear footsteps from behind me get louder and closer. then they stopped. I tensed up, feeling a presence behind me.

"Relax, I'll make you feel good." a voice purred in my ear. And my body released its tension as a shiver passed down my spine.

The auctioneer spoke again, "For those of you who love to see pleasure in your partner's eyes . . ."

The man kneaded my right nipple.

"Haa . . . mm" escaped my lips.

Then he stopped and brought his hand back. His finger returned now wet.

"Oh my -"

Then he stopped again.

The man grabbed my member and lightly stroked it.

"Haah . . . gah"

The man took that chance to put two of his fingers into my mouth.

"Suck" he whispered.

I shook my head.

He then grind his hips into my butt.

"Suck or I'll enter you"

I began to suck them willingly out of fear.

Ahh, it feels so good?!

Then the auctioneer said, "Now for all of you sadistic little maniacs out there."

Then the man ceased to stroke my member and he began to smack it. My member bounced. Every time it came back up he'd smack it right back down like a bouncy ball.

"F-fuck!" I fling my head back.

Then he took his fingers out of my mouth and he grabbed my balls. He stopped smacking my member and started spanking my balls.

I screeched. Tears formed in my eyes.

"He is definitely a virgin," the man behind me called out to the auctioneer continuing to spank me, "Sensitive to the bone and

Don't announce that to everyone! I blushed angrily.

"And his reaction proves it true," the auctioneer spoke into the microphone.

"The bid will start at 80,000,000,000 yen."

"I-I am a . . . ahhh . . . shinobi of the Hidden L-leaf. You can't just-" I said not minding the many cracks that my voice produced.

I released. After that, I lost consciousness.

"Aww, how cute! Right after he comes," the auctioneers voice echoed in my head.

I regained consciousness inside of an SUV.

I must have already been sold.

"Shit," I shout.

"Watch your mouth, slave!" A deep voice warns.

"Excuse me?! Oh yeah. So what, you are my new master now?" I say in dangerous tone.

"No, you are a gift. For my little brother."

"Dude! I am not a possession! I'll have you know that before I was kidnapped I was an exceptional shinobi."

"Yes, I heard. Naruto Uzumaki," he says.

What? I never told anyone my name. Just who is he.

"And I'll have you know that I AM a member of the Akatsuki, Itachi Uchiha."

"So your the bastard who betrayed the Hidden Leaf? A-are you going to try to take the Kyuubi from me? Kakashi will come for me and trust me, he is way stronger than you'll ever be."

"I wouldn't be so sure. A week ago he did come for me, on a mission, and I beat each one of those ANBU Black Ops to a inch within their lives. Assuming that he isn't dead, he will most likely never be able to presume the life of a ninja . . . We are here."

This man beat Kakashi and the ANBU at once? He is going to kill me!

Itachi grabs my arm a pulls me out of the car.

"Stop, you are hurting me."

All Itachi did was glare at me and I shut up.

"If slaves disobey their masters, then they have every right to kill the slave. remember that." Itachi says as he stops in front of a door. "When this door is opened, you will listen to everything this kid says."

Itachi knocked on the door, "Sasuke, come here."

"What do you want, Itachi, I'm busy." Itachi gets back.

"Sasuke. Come here. Now." Itachi ordered.

"Whatever" and the the door was opened.

Oh no. My mouth fell open. I am so going to die.