Chapter 17 ☑️

Angelo

"Bella,wake up" I whisper in Anna's ear.

We've been back in Italy for a couple days now and I encouraged her to take a nap to rest this morning since she was so sluggish today.

She's been sleeping for five hours now and she needs to eat something.

She stirs but doesn't wake up and I know she's awake by the way her body isn't as relaxed.

I sigh.

"Anna wake up now you need to eat baby" I say giving her one more chance to get up.

She opens her eyes, looks at me, then glares.
She turned her body to where her back was facing me.

You know what...

I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed some whipped cream.

I came back upstairs and she was still laying down so I took the whipped cream and sprayed it all over her.
She jumped out of the bed and wiped the whipped cream off of her face. She glared at me.
If looks could kill.

"Want a sandwich?" I asked smiling.

----------
3rd person

Annabelle sat on the stool at the kitchen island while Angelo made her a sandwich.

She's still trying to figure why she's been feeling so sick but deep down she knows why.

She decided that she was going to take a test today.
"Angelo." She said softly. So softly he didn't hear her over the music playing on the radio.
"Angelo." She said a little louder.
"Yeah?" He said looking at her.
"Let me make dinner tonight." Annabelle smiled at him praying that he agrees because he can be a hardass sometimes. He loves cooking for her.

"Okay." He said smiling at her.

Angelo placed the sandwich in front of her and it looked delicious.

"Thank you." Annabelle said smiling and grabbed the sandwich so she could start eating it.