The Effect Of Her Words

Start from the beginning

The recent happenings flashed in her mind & she felt a something like guilt in her heart

At store room

Sidhant entered & stood numb witnessing the scene there

All the things of room is broken & were scattered on the floor

Everywhere is blood stain on the ground

Sanskaar is sitting on the floor squeezing a piece of broken glass in his hand looking at nowhere like a lifeless body

Sidhant ran towards him & forcefully took the broken glass piece from his hand & threw it away

Sanskaar didn't looked at him

He was completely motionless

Sidhant cupped his face with his both hands & tried to make him to look at him

Sidhant-Hey Sam look at me  what have you done with yourself??

Tears rolled down from his eyes as Sanskaar looked at him painfully

Sidhant hugged him tightly & patted his back affectionately

Sanskaar-Am I so bad Sid that everybody hates me so much?Am I not a human being to deserve love & affection??

Sidhant-Sshh shut up you know you are not at fault!You did nothing wrong, it's just your fate which is responsible for your state!You are one of the best person I have met in my life!

Sanskaar started laughing sarcastically

Sanskaar-If I'm really good person then why this happened with me?Forget about Mr Kapoor, why did mom left me like this??Why did SHE hates me so much, why did SHE thinks me as the worst human being in the whole world??

Sidhant caressed his hair affectionately

Sidhant-Sam listen you know very well how much aunty used to love you!You  were the only reason for her to live her life after receiving so much of ignorance from your dad!She lived her life just to see your smile.It's just she couldn't tolerate the betrayal, the sudden shock & committed suicide!But you know she loved you the most!Please don't give her pain by hurting yourself like this!where ever she's now she is sad seeing your this state!For her you have to live your life, you can't stop living, you can't let yourself broken!

Sanskaar looked at him with blank stare

Sidhant touched his wounds & his hand shivered seeing his terribly bleeding wounds

Sidhant-You broke your promise!You promised me you will never hurt yourself for that selfish person then why?

Sanskaar looked away

Sanskaar-I did not hurted myself bcoz of that man!He doesn't affect me!It was ...

Sanskaar recalled Ragini's harsh words & felt a sting of pain in his heart

Sanskaar-It was just my anger which I could not controll that time!You know Sidhant what SHE thinks about me?She said I'm evil, selfish and I don't deserve to get affection or sympathy from anyone!

Sidhant placed his hand on his shoulder

Sidhant-Hey Sam please forgive her, she wasn't aware of the truth na so she misunderstood you but I swear I have seen guilt in her eyes, I swear she was regretting for hurting you without knowing you correctly!Even she asked me to take care of you, she started caring for you!

Sanskaar smiled sarcastically

SANSKAAR-SHE HATES ME Sidhant!She hates me to the core!Why would she care for me??