PSA

Not an actual chapter but something I, as the author of these little stories that are mature, need to say. My one shots are getting more and more sexual. That's because I've been sexually exploring. I do have a girlfriend but she lives abroad, so there's nothing I can do sex wise. However, masturbation is always an option for anyone. Exploring yourself and your sexual desires is natural.

I've become a sex advocate and encourage people to follow their desires as long as they are comfortable doing so. All these things are natural and need to be brought to light more.

But...
The only warnings I have and cannot stress enough is the safety and precautions to take when you have sex with anyone for the first time.
Some precautions:
Know their sexual and medical history. I would not have sex with a girl who I do not know the sexual and medical history of. No telling what she's got. But my girlfriend is disease-free, so I have nothing to fear, but some people do.

If you are heterosexual or otherwise sexually active with the opposite sex and want to avoid pregnancy, use protection always. Birth control, condoms, IUD, injections, etc. Abortion is there for a backup (where it's safe and legal) if you choose.

Be careful with threesomes and beyond. Know who you are having sex with and make sure they're consenting before you have sex with them. If you get uncomfortable, stop. Don't continue if you feel uneasy. This goes for two people as well.
-
Overall, as long as you are comfortable, sex is at your own discretion and your decision. I may be a virgin, but I've done so much reading into this and using my common knowledge (which many seem to lack) to educate people. I like porn, masturbation has helped me out,  and I'm just overall sexual. That's okay.

We live in a society where sex is sometimes looked down upon, especially before marriage and if you aren't using it to procreate. Some societies are different, but I live in a culture where it's "odd" to be gay and to have sex for fun. My entire family is heterosexual and has used sex only for procreation multiple times. I'm the odd one out. I've heard the phrase "Don't want a kid? Keep your legs shut" so many times.

I say fuck that. Sex is fun. You don't have to have experience it to know that. We, as humans, love sex. It's how we bond and show we love each other. We've been doing it forever. We would not exist without sex. It's okay to be sexual and desire a sexual relationship for the hell of it.

Remember, everyone is different. Some people like basic sex, some like complex sex, some like kink, some like certain positions only, some like using toys. It's up to those having sex. I, personally, know I would not want to use any type of toys. Natural body only. But that's just me, not you or your partner or whoever else.

It's no one's place to tell you how to have sex. It's no one's goddamn business what you do in the privacy of your bedroom with whomever you please. Everyone has opinions, but no one rules your life, nor your sex life. No one has a place to tell you to use toys or to masturbate or not to have threesomes. It's up to you, although it's your own discretion.

I'm afraid to make sexual remarks because of the culture I've been raised in. I accidentally said something about eating a girl out and everyone turned into a prude and got all offended. I'd like to know why people care what I like to do in my bedroom and what type of porn I like to watch. It's no one's business. I'm not having sex (the only reason being my girlfriend is far away) but everyone likes to be in my sexual business.

I joke with coworkers about having sex and talk about lesbian sex, which I couldn't do with my family. I hate this prudish society. Sex is 100% natural, normal, healthy, and beautiful. Nudity is beautiful. Masturbation is great. Sex is natural.

This isn't my way of telling you to go out and have sex with whomever right away. If you feel the desire, it's okay. Just remember to be safe when you act on it. Remember, sex is at your own risk and discretion. Be very careful.

If you're feeling uneasy, that's okay too. If you need your partner to help you, don't be afraid to ask. Every human and relationship is different. There are some people who enjoy all types of kinks and bondage, and that's great. There are some who only like basic, easy sex. That's great too.

Just remember that you, as a human being, are allowed to feel sexual. Being horny is nothing to be ashamed of. I'd rather put all this information out there for the people who need it rather than hide it because everyone lives under the notation "sex at a young age is bad." If you're gonna do it early, I want you to be safe.

I will continue to write smut to bring sexuality to light and show people that this is normal, that it's about loving someone and wanting to bond with them instead of just for a thrill. Be careful out there and enjoy yourself. Don't be afraid to be you.
~
Sierra 💚💜