"Yeah, my dad decided to throw a big party," Dallon carried on. "Tomorrow night is the 30th year anniversary of when this villa first opened as a hotel to the public."

"Is there going to be food?" Pete asked.

"Um... Yes," Dallon answered unsurely.

"Then I'm definitely coming."

Patrick giggled at Pete's response while I rolled my eyes. Of course Pete was coming for the food.

"I should probably get going now," Dallon said as he began to leave. He walked by Ryan, 'accidently' kicking his foot.

"Oh, sorry Ryan. I didn't mean to do that," Dallon apologized.

The young brunette hissed at the pain, rubbing his ankle.

"Oops." Dallon shrugged before turning around and walking away, ruffling Brendon's hair as he passed the him.

Once Dallon was out of sight, Ryan spoke up.

"He did that on purpose," he seethed still clutching his foot.

"No, he did not," Brendon rolled his eyes. "It was an accident."

I kept my mouth shut knowing if I spoke up that would only cause more problems.

Ryan scoffed. "Accident my ass. He makes it clear that he hates me."

"He doesn't hate you," Brendon sighed. "Dallon's a really nice guy."

"Whatever," the young brunette muttered underneath his breath.

The whole group of us sat in an awkward silence after watching the pair argue.

It's such a shame seeing them like this, during this holiday their relationship just seemed to be falling apart.

Stephanie then came skipping along. Her long brown hair bouncing with every step she took. The girl bent down tapping Ryan on the shoulder.

"Come in the pool with me," She giggled. Her turquoise bikini bra was so small, it looked as if her boobs were about to pop out and her pants were barely covering her butt.

Ryan smiled at the girl before replying, "Sure."

Immediately latching her hand onto Ryan's, she pulled him up and lead him down into the shallow end of the water.

Brendon rolled her eyes. "She's such a slut."

Pete hummed in approval, moving over into where Ryan was sitting on the sun bed.

"Most of the girls here are."

"Jenna's not." I stated in defence.

Josh raised an eyebrow looking over at me. "Are you sure about that because from what I've seen, she seems to be all over other boys."

"No she's not."

Both Pete and Brendon snorted. I furrowed my brows at them. "What?"

Josh sighed shaking his head. "Nothing, Tyler. Just let's go in the pool."

"I don't wanna go in." I stated trying my hardest to be annoyed at Josh.

"C'mon."

I shook my head. "No."

"I'll race you."

"I'm not going in."

"You're just scared of loosing," Josh said. "Since I'll obviously win."

"No you won't," I retorted.

"Then let's see then."

Josh stood up but I pushed him back down, standing up myself and jogging over to the pool. Josh caught hold of my arm pulling me back before I was about to jump in.