Chapter 1: Withering Fate

Depuis le début

"Yes, she is really good, even though its just 3 weeks since she started training she is already capable of handling her God Arc very well, even better than that of our recent New-type." The person referred as Major Amamiya replied. Her eyes fixed on the screens that's showcasing the prowess of the chestnut haired female.

There were silence for a minute as the two continued to get lost in the fight that they are watching, soon the battle ended; the victor, the girl with chestnut colored hair. As soon as the gigantic tiger referred by the girl on the chair as Vajra fell to the ground the other woman in the room spoke.

"Hibari, Terminate the simulation." The Major ordered which was answered by the Operator.

"Roger."

===><===

After defeating the Vajra, the lone warrior stared at the corpse like it's going to rise again and fight, as she continued to stare at the dead mass of Oracle cells, the world around her flickered and soon the building where she is vanished, and was replaced by a massive expanse of space that ended on metal walls.

On one of the walls opposite to the one that housed a massive automated door, a large glass window is embedded serving as observation area for advising personnel where two silhouettes can be seen. As soon as the simulation completed its disengagement, the intercom built-in the massive room came to life.

"Good work, though you should keep your aggressive approach in check. Other than that, keep up with your hit and run tactics, that's all. You're dismissed." The voice of Major Amamiya said. It sounded all over the large expanse of space of the room. As if a reaction towards the advise, the swordswoman stood up straight and spoke.

"Thank you, Major." The girl that was tested said in replied accompanied by a bow, showing her formal gratitude, though her tone of speech came out dead.

As soon as the chestnut haired female said this, the automated door opened, that she then proceed to use to leave the room. On the other hand, the two woman in the observation room watched; the woman on the chair referred by Major Amamiya as Hibari had a puzzled look on her face. Even though she met the girl, she's still not accustomed on the way the female speaks; there's no emotion at all in her words as if she's empty inside.

Meanwhile Major Amamiya has a look of slight concern; sure this new recruit has natural talent and spectacular scores in the simulations she undertakes, but that alone will not help her survive if her psyche fails her in the real world.

While she took her time to think, the Major spoke the girl's name as if trying to find something hidden in it.

"Mikoto Misaka..."

>>>---<<<

In one of the streets of the City that surrounds the Fenrir Far East Branch, lighting and small sparks of electricity riddled the air. Instead of coming down to earth from the skies; the lighting originated from a girl. Her cloths stained by blood and her eyes drowned by tears, her cries of sorrow filled the afternoon air. Bodies of both humans and Aragamis littered the battered asphalt and pavement, but even with this scenery; the survivors and the God Eaters that came to neutralize the situation stared and watched.

The crying was then followed by the female's plea. "Please, just let me rest!" Came the shout of the girl to a boy with white hair that's trying reach her. His efforts proving to be not enough as the lighting that the female is producing pushed him back every time he would advance.

Though even with this plea and having a taste of the girl's power, he continued to walk towards her.

"N-no! You shouldn't j-just throw a-away your l-life!" The white haired young man shouted back as he continued to walk towards the chestnut haired girl with great difficulty.