Chapter 5

Jason's p.o.v

After I left Y/n in the bath room, I walked back into my office, sitting down at my desk. I looked over at the bloody scalpel I had used to carve my name into her delicate body, then picked it up and licked my tongue against it. Her blood was so delectable, sweet with a bitter hint to it. I wanted more, but I had harmed her enough that day. Though I didn't care about how she felt, I didn't want her to die on me, not yet anyway, so I had to be careful with how much pain I let her body take, and how much blood I allowed to spill.

She had been in the bathroom on her own for long enough, so I returned to her, to find her asleep on the floor, with a small clumps of her in her hand. I sighed softly, I wanted to be the one to cause her pain, not for her to do it, or anyone else. I then picked up her limp body and took her to bed. I laid her down gently, and she gripped onto my jacket so I laid next to her, not to disturb her. I looked at her face and stroked my clawed finger against her jaw, and allowed my eyes to explore every inch of her porcelain face.

She was very beautiful, definitely the most beautiful woman I had ever captured and kept as one of my toys. Innocent too, I could tell that it wouldn't be too long until she submitted to me and gave her everything to me. Her soul, her body, even her heart. As I thought about it, for a few strange moments, I felt my own heart beat, which puzzled me. My heart had never beat for a girl before, but the thoughts of her being mine, and only mine, excited me.

To hear her gentle voice beg for me, for her to need me, for her to love me, it was almost too much for me to bear, so I decided to leave her alone before I lost control of my heart and emotions. I took the hair from her hand and returned to my study. She was making me go crazy, and I loved it, but I also hated it. No human had ever made me feel this way, never before had I wanted a human to want and love me, and never before had I wanted to love a human back. But she was different, she was special, for she would be my final doll, because this doll would remain with me for the rest of both of our lives.

I chuckled then picked up the doll that I had made to look like her, and I gently attached the strands of hair from her hair clumps to its head and smirked. Now the doll had a part of her, and every time I smelled it, I could smell her scent, which almost sent me over the edge. When she awoke from her slumber, I would be kind and loving to her, sending her into a hurricane of emotions, causing her heart to fall for mine.

Readers p.o.v

When I woke up, I was laying on Jason's bed, wrapped up in the covers. I looked around to see he wasn't there, so I got up and began to walk out of the room, before I saw a mirror. I walked over to it and looked at my chest, seeing the bloody mark he left, and then looked at my hair, remembering I had pulled some out. My eyes watered up, and I began to cry so buried my face into my hands.

Suddenly, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and a gentle kiss was placed against my neck.

"What's wrong beautiful?" I wiped my eyes and shook my head

"N-nothing" He pulled me over to the bed and made me sit on his lap, still holding me close.

"Aw come on doll face, you can talk to me~" He kissed my neck again and I shook my head.

"I-its nothing really.." He sighed and laid down then pulled me on top, gently stroking my hair.

"Look, I'm sorry I was so rough with you earlier, but you disobeyed me, so I had to use force to mark you. It was only for your protection, so people know your mine. If you just obeyed me, I would have done it gently, I hope you understand doll face. I didn't want to hurt you, you made me" I nodded slightly, not wanting to anger him again.

"Y-yes Jason...I-I'm sorry" He kissed my head and held me.

"Its okay doll face, just don't do it again. Now, why don't we go downstairs, watch a movie so you can cheer up?" I looked at him and nodded slightly.

"Okay.." He then got up and picked me up bridal style, carrying me downstairs, before sitting on the sofa and holding me in his lap once again. I leaned into his chest, and he turned on a random film on the TV, a horror film. I watched it, but at every jump scare I flinched, and Jason pulled my face against his chest and stroked my hair once again.

"Don't worry doll face, I will protect you" I nodded slightly and was becoming sleepy again and slowly fell asleep against him.

Jason's p.o.v

I looked down at Y/n and smirked when I saw her sleeping. My plan was working, she was slowly beginning to fall for me, and that made me very, very happy.

((Sorry again for the late update, school has been incredibly busy so I haven't had the time to update, but anyway I hope you've enjoyed!))