Chapter 2

Readers p.o.v

One minute. One minute to hide. I knew in my mind that one minute wasn't long enough to find a good hiding spot, but my body kept running, trying to find anywhere that would offer somewhere to hide.

I ran into a room full of toys and saw a large jack in a box in the corner of the room and went to it, getting inside, then soon after heard that sadistic mans voice call to me.

"Ready or not! Here I come~" I covered my mouth to hide my scared breaths and trembled lightly, but tried to stay as still as I could. All I had to do was stay hidden for 10 minutes.

Jasons p.o.v

I walked around my place, and looked in every room, but I had an advantage as I already knew where she was, but I couldn't let her know that, that was my little secret. When someone touched or played with one of my precious toys, I knew, I could sense it, so that gave me a wonderful opportunity to mess with her then claim her as my new toy.

Unfortunately for her, she wasn't aware that she wasn't the only one in that jack in the box, oh no, I kept a very special toy in there, one that would certainly give her a surprise. I chuckled to myself and kept on searching, waiting for her to meet my little friend.

Readers p.o.v

I waited in that box for what felt like forever, thinking that he hadn't found me and I was going to be free. He had walked into the room several times, but didn't once search the jack in the box.

I sighed with relief and laid my back against the back of the box, but that's when I noticed something off. The box was...warm and soft, not cold and hard like wood would usually be. I was about to move my back off of it, but that's when I saw two legs besides each of mine, and a pair of arms wrap around my stomach and mouth, which made me scream, but my scream was muffled.

I then felt a hot breath against my neck and a chilling voice.

"Hello there darling~ Wanna have some fun?~" I struggled then turned around slightly and pushed my hands against their body and quickly got up, out of the box, slamming the lid shut, for a moment forgetting about the game.

I panted, my hands still down on the lid, my body bent over it,  then my eyes looked at the clock and once again sighed with relief when I noticed I had only one minute left. One minute to win.

I smiled to myself but when I straightened up, my back was once again met with something warm and another pair of strong arms around my waist. I froze up instantly and closed my eyes as my ear was once again met with a hot breath.

"Nice try~ But I found you~ So welcome home, my new toy~" I felt tears prick in my eyes and I was turned around to face my captor, then my lips were met with his. I didn't kiss back, but that didn't stop him from kissing, and when he finally pulled back he had that devilish smirk again. "We are going to have so much fun here~ But for now, you should rest~" I looked at him but he quickly covered my mouth with a horrible smelling rag and I passed out into his body, into his arms.

Jasons p.o.v

I caught her delicate body and picked her up bridal style, then carried her to my bed. I laid her down and smirked, I walked over to my draws and grabbed a sharp knife, then went back to her and carved the name 'Jasons' into her wrist, to mark her as mine. I licked the blood away then heard someone behind me, standing in the door way. I turned around to see my friend, Laughing Jack standing there, with a grin on his face.

"You owe me Jason~ Though I have to say that was rather fun, but my back aches like hell now, that box was so uncomfortable" I chuckled.

"Don't worry Jack I will pay you back, maybe I will even let you have some fun with my new toy once she's gotten comfortable here" He nodded and smirked

"That sounds good~ She is rather cute, no wonder why you were so determined to keep this one~" I nodded and smirked then laid besides her sleeping body and held her waist, pulling her close.

"I cant wait to crush her so much that she needs me, and begs for me to stay by her side and love her, its going to be so much fun~" Lj chuckled then left and I planted a kiss on my sleeping Y/ns head and closed my eyes. "See you in the morning, Y/n~" I then also fell asleep.