Chapter 4

Readers p.o.v

I sat down in the kitchen and began to eat as Jason sat down and did the same. As I ate, I kept on glancing at him to see if he liked the food, but he just looked emotionless. At one point, he looked up at me, straight into my eyes and I quickly looked away. He chuckled

"Aw what's wrong doll face?~ Did I catch you admiring my handsome face?~"  I blushed darkly and shook my head

"N-no I wasn't admiring you" He then got up and walked towards me and stood behind me

"So...your calling me ugly?" His voice sounded angry and I closed my eyes, shaking lightly.

"No that's n-not what I meant" He leaned into my neck and I began to shake even more, but I suddenly felt a kiss against my neck and a chuckle in my ear.

"I'm only messing with you doll face~ Your so cute when your afraid~" He licked up my neck then bit it with his sharp teeth, which made me gasp in pain. He pulled back and licked the blood that trickled down my neck then chuckled again. "I need to mark you as mine~" He roughly grabbed my arm, then dragged me into his office and pushed me down onto a chair before he walked over to his desk and looked in his drawer, his back facing me. I looked at him shaking, his office was full of tools and dolls, so that made me very nervous.

"J-Jason what are you doing?" He then turned to face me, as insane look in his eyes and a scalpel in his hand.

"Like I said doll face, I need to mark you as mine~" I trembled and got up, which made him growl. "Sit back down" I trembled and backed away.

"N-no" He growled more then suddenly grabbed my arms and pinned me down onto the ground, putting the weight of his body against mine.

"You could have made this easy and painless doll face, but now you need punishment~" I felt tears form in my eyes and I looked away.

"P-please don't hurt me, I'm sorry"

"Sorry isn't enough this time~" He ripped my shirt opened and stared at my body then placed the scalpel on my collar bone and smirked, before he began to slice the words 'property of Jason' across my chest. I cried in agony as I could feel each letter being cut Into my skin, but the more I struggled against him, the harder he cut.

Once he finished, he licked all the blood away with his tongue, which stung like salt being poured into an open wound. I cried softly and he stroked my cheek and kissed my head gently.

"Sssh doll face its okay, now everyone will know who you belong to, so now you can never escape me, isn't that wonderful?" I cried and he groaned, picking me up bridal style. "It will take a few days to scar over, so you have to keep it clean or it will get infected" I nodded slightly and he carried me upstairs into the bathroom, so he could clean up my wound.

He grabbed some disinfectant, and splashed it against my cuts, not caring how much it hurt and stung. I winced as it seeped into my cuts and he looked at me. "Get up" I tired to stand but I was in so much pain that I found that hard, and he growled in annoyance then pulled me up and pinned me against the wall. I looked down and he pulled my chin up. "Your being very disobedient today doll, maybe I should punish you again" I shook my head

"P-please don't" He growled

"Shut up" He suddenly kissed me roughly and slid one of his legs in between mine so there was no escape. He gripped my hips with his clawed hands, and continued to kiss me roughly, biting and sucking on my lips, bruising them.

Once he finally pulled away he growled at me then sighed and walked away from me without saying a word. I looked down then looked in the mirror, looking at the words that were now permanently carved into my chest.

I felt sad, disgusting, but no tears formed in my eyes this time. This was my life now, and I was going to have to get used to it, whether I liked it or not.