The box

There was a girl named Tesha and she was sleeping over at her friends house. ''Hey Samantha when do u wanna go in the basement and look for that glitter snowglobe?'' ''Um I don't know Tesha maby if we go get some shoes on we can go right now but first we gotta get some shoes on,k?'' ''K.'' Shortly after the two girls have gotten their shoes on they walk down to the basement. ''BAM!'' One of the girls fell down the stairs. ''Omg! Tesha are you OK!?'' ''Yea I'm fine I just cut my leg a little no biggie it didn't hurt I'll fix it later.'' ''Are u sure?'' ''Yes I'm positive now lets find that globe." As Tesha gets up she sees a box next to her. "Samantha I think this is the box that has a globe in it I'm gonna open it" Samantha thinks to herself "oh no! I can't let her open that shish!"
"Wait Tesha don't open that!" "Why?" "Um.... B- because my um aunt put dirt in there with a plant if u open it it will make the house smell super bad." "Ok fine." As they look Samantha finds the snowglobe. And they go upstairs and set it on the dresser. They go back downstairs and get their snack and go to bed. Tesha wakes up and hears noise from the basement "ckkkk ckkkk" and she goes down stairs and goes closer she hears it again and opens the basement door,turns on the light and sees a shadow and she hears a voice say open the boxxxx. So she opens it and there she saw...a creature with red eyes and skinny legs with popped out knees and It goes at her and eats her and then Samantha hears the scream goes down stairs smiling and says to her "I told u not to open the box" and her and the creature feast on her. The next day at school Samantha invites a friend over at her house again.