When I Met You, Everything Changed.

Start from the beginning

The two remained silent, their hands glued together. "What did he say?" Jay asked.

"He said he misses us already. Five days and he'll be with us." Erin looked at the text, replying to Jax.

"Tell him I miss him too."

Erin nodded, Jax replying. "He said he can't wait to go to a Sox's game with you. I told Jax he can pick a place to go to dinner the day the papers are signed. He chose Purple Pig. Is that okay?"

Jay nodded. "Yeah. I love Purple Pig. Didn't the team go there for drinks a few months ago?"

Erin nodded and giggled, remembering how drunk she got. "Yeah. Remember? You had to take me home because I got drunk. That was one of the nights you stayed the night. It was after that child abduction ring was found."

"Oh, right. I only had a beer. I knew I'd be the DD for you and Mouse." Jay parked the car, arriving at Hank and Camille's. "You ready?"

Erin nodded, smiling brightly. "I can't believe I'm about to see Camille."

Jay walked around the car, opening the door for Erin, wrapping his arm around her. They walked up the sidewalk, and up the stairs, onto the porch. "Who would have ever thought I'd be at Hank Voight's house for supper?" Jay shook his head, Erin ringing the doorbell.

The wooden door swung open, and Camille appeared. Her blonde hair fell a little below her shoulders, her makeup simple, but elegant. "Erin!" She smiled brightly.

Jay released Erin, and watched as the two embraced a hug. Happiness filled the air, and Jay smiled. Life had been good lately. Camille was back home, and Jaxton was coming into their lives.

Camille and Erin looked at each other, Camille placing a kiss on her forehead. She looked up to see Jay. "Oh honey, I told you Jay was a keeper." She laughed, pulling Jay into a hug.

Erin's cheeks turned red, remembering the night Camille had said that. "He's something."

"Hello Jay, I'm Camille, if you don't remember." She had dimples, just like Erin.

"How could I forget the lady who raised my girl." Jay smiled, following the ladies into the house.

Hank's house was not like he imagined. Camille definitely decorated the place. Their was various candles lit around the house, placemats at the table, a table for eight. Jay and Erin slipped their shoes off at the entry way, and continued their journey into the kitchen. Jay's face was full of wonder, observing the house, while Erin just scurried in through, sliding on the tile floor with her socks once she hit the kitchen floor.

Hank turned around and shook his head. "One day, you're going to get hurt. In all the thirteen years you have been in our lives you have been doing this." He put the spatula down on the stove. "Halstead, you clean up nice."

Jay nodded, shaking his hand. "Thanks Hank."

Camille smiled, taking a sip of her wine. Hank settled for a can of beer. "Do you guys want some wine or beer?"

"Wine."

"Beer."

Camille smiled, reaching into the fridge for a bottle of red. "Your favorite, Erin." She poured a cup of red wine, handing it to Erin.

"Thanks."

Camille handed Jay a Bud Light.

"Thank you, Camille." He nodded.

"What time is Justin and Olive suppose to be here?" Erin looked at her surrogate parents.

"In about half an hour. Olive got off work at six and wanted to go home and change." Hank explained. He put the casserole into the oven to keep it warm and sat down at the bar, next to Camille.