Women, partying, sex, and love were never on his mind. No, last time he did have an affair was Yuu himself. And was also the bed if anything. But Yuu never came up to his mind ever again. He poured his feelings into the work that piled on him in order to not think about Yuu. Loving anyone was never in his book. He was a cold hearted man with intentions to make a decent (a little overly decent) income.

Mikaela stood straight, sighing as he grabbed his winter coat, walking out of his room and down the stairs. The house was quiet. Giant and quiet. The small whispers of Mia's voice singing along to the radio was faintly heard amongst the kitchen as she washed (Well, assumed) dishes. Without giving the brunette any intel as to where he was to go, Mikaela walked out abruptly, taking in the heaving scent of wintry winds, flowing through his blonde mane. A walk would be nice, he thought.

And so, the blonde headed man whisked another scent of the outside garden, taking steps outside the gate and into the shinning streets. Mikaela decided to pick up some bread and milk for Mia to have around the house during his absence. He certainly didn't want the beautiful maid of his dying on him. He chuckled at the thought.

As he reached the corner store, Mikaela walked in slowly, the automatic doors opening and a "ding!" Being heard amongst the small store. He waltzed along the Bread aisle, grabbing a warm batch from the corner of French bread instead of grabbing a regular plastic coated one and than, heading to the cold aisle, grabbing a cold carton of lactose free. It was better, Mia preferred that.

Mikaela walked towards the counter, grabbing a chocolate bar as well. Now it'd be weird to say he was into chocolate and, he was. He may have been cold hearted but certainly wasn't one to not have a sweet tooth. The worker at the counter smiled softly at Mika, a warm smile. He noticed the man's gold tooth at the front of his set of bones, quivering slightly in disgust. Fool's gold. That'll sure rot his teeth.

The worker took the items from Mika's hands, sliding them across the charge it.

"Shindo San, weird seeing you at the store, usually Mia San comes for groceries, ole ' miss was tired or what?" His voice dripped in a suburb accent, coated in thick layers of deep vibrations and he assumed it was because of his rather large Adam's apple. Mika pondered if his voice was the same. Surely not raspy like his?

"She's washing at the moment and I'm out of town for a couple of days so I thought I'd bring it upon myself to bring her food," Mikaela responded, looking straight at the cigars behind the counter. Mikaela pointed directly at the green pack; probably the most expensive one too.

"I'll have two of those," Mika stated. The man turned around rather quickly, furrowing his eyebrows.

"You don't look like you smoke ole ' youngester," he responded but nonetheless, grabbing two packs of cigarettes. He placed them in the bag gently along with the milk and bread.

"Not usually, just enough to calm the nerves," Mikaela grunted. What a total lie. Mikaela smoked, and very often at that. Say regular cigars weren't the only thing but he had also found himself fond of marijuana and vapors. It was nothing bad at all. It was legal. He only did it to calm himself often. Much work had overused his energy therefore, he just needed something to calm himself.

"20.78," the man smiled, "now if ya don't wanna end up like me I suggest you lower your endurance of smoke," he stated, giving Mika a clear view of his rotten teeth, all black and dirty with only the clear view of his missing front tooth, substituted by the old fake gold which as well, was rotting. Mikaela cringed in disgusted, nodding.

"Will do," he replied, handing him a bill of fifty. "Keep the change, you'll need it." Of course, Mika had changed but the sass was still there. He was slightly there. Hardly anything changed if anything.