1 • at night

I screamed at my desktop as my team looses the game.
"Are you capable of anything man?!"

"Wow, chill. It's just a side quest.", answered my best friend Jun to me.

I sighted and leaned back in my comfortable chair, letting my eyes look at the table in front of me.
I noticed, there aren't any energy's anymore.
I sighted and said to my friend jun, that I'm going to the gas station, because that's the only Shop who has opened at this hour.
So I put on my jacket and shoes and walked out of my home.
It was kinda cold outside, what I really liked, so I took a deep breath before starting to walk in the direction of the gas station.
The gas station isn't really far away from my home, so it doesnt take long to walk there.

As I reached the litte building, i went in and looked for what I searched, my favorite energy drinks. As I found them, I took 3 of them and walked over to the cashier, who was laying with his head on the counter.

"Uh.. excuse me?", I asked quietly, with no response from the cashier. I repeated my words and gently touched his shoulder. He woke up and looked at me with shoked eyes. He bowed down and apologized many times,"Im so so sorry! It wont happen ever again!"

I laughed it off and placed the cans on the table, so he could scan them, what he surely did. I looked at him with interest, wich made him rather nervous, so I chuckled. Before he could even name me the prize of my things, I handed him the money.
"Are you new here?", I asked as I noticed, that he didnt get the receipt out right away. He shily nodded, as he wanted to put my drinks in a plastic bag. "Dont." i stopped him with my words and he looked at me with confusion. "I can carry them, I don't need one." I smiled at him, then he nodded. He was cute, but I should get my gay ass brain under control, because I would have to see him more often, then I would have expected it at this right moment. "Well, have a nice and peacefull night..", I said as i looked at his namecard on his shirt, "Kim Byeonkwan."

A last time I slighty smiled at him, as i left the shop and walked out in the dark.

---So,this is my first english fanfiction lol. My english is not that advanced, so leave comments on how i could improve myself, or even when i misspelled something haha

hope you like my fanfiction!♥---