“Syo-kun. Please st-…” Reiji was about to stop him but I cut him off.

“You’re a bad teacher yourself.” I suddenly uttered with a smile on my face. Everyone present inside the room looked at me with eyes wide open.

Haruka- smiled ^_^,

 Ichinose- sheepish look =_=

 Reiji- trying to force out a smile - ,-

Shinomiya- dense o_o…

Syo looked at me trying to force a grin but he’s obviously pissed. I’m trying to be polite here but he already pushed me to my limits. I can proudly say that I’m a war freak.

“What did you say?!” “I said you’re a bad teacher.” “You’re a slow student!” “Baka” “Baka!”  We fought staring at each other with gritted teeth and animated veins everywhere.

“Despicable.” A new voice entered the room. Both Syo and I turned our gaze.

“Oh, Ai-Ai… nice timing.” Reiji said while showing a thumb’s up.

He walked straight in our direction passing through Reiji and the others. He looked at us. His expression is as blank as ever. I looked away. This is the first time we’ve been so close after that incident. I still have feelings for him even though he said those harsh things to me. I wanted to forget but… stupid heart, it just won’t stop beating like this whenever I see him or I’m close to him.

“What’s your business here?” He asked Syo. I looked at Haruka pretending that I’m in some kind of business with her.

“We’re teaching her how to waltz.” Syo answered.

I felt him look at me, my face suddenly turned red. Haruka seemed a bit concerned when I looked at her. I tried ignoring him as much as possible but his presence is just too apprehensive. I faced him and forced out a laugh.

“Ahaha, Yeah, We’re already done, thanks to Syo being such an amazing teacher!” I exclaimed while tapping Syo’s back reaaaal hard. Syo looked at me his face a bit pissed.

“Baka! What do you mean we’re done?! We haven’t even finished one dance successfully you stupid!” My eyebrows twitched upon hearing that and here comes another argument.

“It’s because you’re a stupid teacher! Baka!” I shouted back. Don’t worry this is the way me and Syo show our love for each other as a senior and a newbie.

“You’re stupid!” “No, you are stupid!” “You are!” “You are!”

“You’re both stupid.” Mikaze uttered in a calm manner. Upon hearing him we stopped arguing. It’s been like this for almost a week, we fight over almost all the things we talk about.

It all started a week ago, we we’re caught up in a game and we argue almost every hour. I decided to play games with him the entire night, so that when I return to our room Mikaze should be asleep. I also tried to sleep in Natsuki and Syo’s room for two consecutive nights. All for the sake of forgetting. Our arguments are all child’s play. Albeit our fights sound a bit cacophonous we treat each other as siblings. He’s the older one.

“I’ll take it from here.” Mikaze calmly uttered as his eyes never averted me. I looked down trying to calm myself. After all I’ve done to avoid him. I’ve got to be close to him in this situation, how unlucky can I be? That what my thought says, but my heart completely contradicts.

“Nanami? Will you please?” He pointed out to Haruka, she started playing and Mikaze started our lesson.

The whole room was filled with the melody that comes from the Piano that Haruka plays. With each beat that it makes my heart follows. I’m trying to stop myself but to think that the heart cannot be controlled by the mind is just so hopeless. It started beating erroneously the moment I felt his presence. I’m already stupid and my heart is also stupid, how stupid can I get?

He held out his hands and I took it. He gently pulled me in. I held on to his shoulder and he held unto the top of my waist. I maintained a huge gap between us like I always did to Syo. Unlike Syo, Mikaze reacted. He held on to my back and gently pulled me closer to him. I blushed a bright red and looked at a different direction.

“You’re too stiff, loosen up a bit.” He said in monotone. “Just relax and enjoy the dance.” He added but with the same tone.

How can I relax if you’re the one who’s holding me? I wanted to say it to him but just… can’t.

I can feel his eyes on me but I just can’t look at him. I’m looking at one side with an obvious bitter expression. He’s usual expression never leaves him.

“Look at your partner when you’re dancing. It’s impolite to not return his gaze.” I didn’t follow his instruction. I kept my face sideways while a frown formed in me. I felt his hand leave my back and went directly to my chin. He held on to it softly like it was a fragile piece of treasure. He gently forced me to face him but my eyes insisted. My eyes remained locked on one part of the room. I may be facing him but I’m not looking at him. My face showing a disturbed expression.

Still holding on to my chin he spoke again, “look at me” I can sense authority in his voice but I still insisted. I’m already hurt by his presence, how much more if I looked directly in his eyes?

He returned his hand back to the proper place and he never forced me to look at him again. We finished the entire dance with no flaws except for me- Not looking at your partner is improper and I did just that the entire dance.

After that he walked off without a word.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter sucks... really I tried my best... but... Lelouch is currently controlling my mind @_@... <watching code geass>