Help

Yoongi pov
There I was waiting to go into the new management I was signed into. I was scared but excited at the same time because now I will be able to get my life back to normal.

Ever since I broke up with my ex Park Jimin my life has been very downhill. I have no one to talk to and also my family do not want to talk to me (long story)

I walk to the door with the manager he told me to wait outside and that's what I did. I waited until I was told I could meet the members, I really hope they like me.

I walk in after five minutes of waiting and my eyes widened when I saw him. I saw my Jiminie I saw him he is right in front of me with his Adobe smile and cheeks I wish I could just run and kiss him but I knew I couldn't.

I just looked at him and said "Jiminie?" I said in a cold tone just so I could seem cool In front of him.

He answered with a cute shutter, but I had to be mean and cold, I wanted him to want me back.

"You have put on some weight haven't you?" I said with a smirk and he looked shocked.

"Aish that was rude.. you know you have gotten more ugly" after Jimin said that I scoffed and went to the others to greet them and they were nice, except that tae hyung I have met him before and it wasn't good.

After a while we all were sat down eating some food, everyone was eating except Jimin I wonder why. I went over to him and look at him "yah you should eat you pabo!" I saw him sigh and look down.

"You said I was fat so why would I eat? From now on I will loose weight because I am fat!" He said with tears in his eyes I couldn't let him feel that sad!

I lean over to him and whisper into his ear "you are perfect Jimin or should I say... baby boy" I said the last part in a groan which made him tense up. I chuckle and move away since I knew I embarrassed him.

It was now 9pm and I was finally walking back to my new place. As I was walking I saw Jimin walking on his own so I follow him. DID HE REALLY GO IN A DARK ALLEY ON HIS OWN?!??

I was walking behind Jimin,quiet fat so he couldn't suspect me. I stoped and my eyes widened when I saw someone pushing and hurting him. I wanted to help him but I knew I shouldn't he wasn't mine so I couldn't help him. I turned and started to walk but I stopped when I heard.

"YOONGI HYUNG!!!"

I quickly run to him to see the guy panic. I punch the guy hard in the jaw, making him groan and hit the floor. This was my chance to lift Jimin bridal style and run ,run to my place as fast as I could. Anything for Jimin.

When I got to mine I lay him on my bed ,going to get my first aid kid and fixing all the cuts he had. He did whine but he knew I was helping him.

After that he fell asleep and I joined him on the other side, not holding him because of the pain he could get but just staring at his beautiful rosy cheeks. I missed him, so much.