"Was marrying me that bad?" Rose laughs at her husband and kisses him.

"No honey, It was the overprotectiveness that was a blessing and a curse. I see where Dre gets it from. Crazy Faraldos."

Rebecka turns to go up the bleachers and Rose is the first to spot her.

"What. Is. She. Doing. Here?"

Drew mentally slapped himself. He forgot to tell her she was back in town, "Her son is on the team. You remember Young? Rebecka got pregnant the end of senior year."

"No way. That's why she became home schooled second semester? Wow she messed around alot." Rose sees Rebecka has a giant fur coat on with pearls dipping trying the be the center of attention.

Rebecka finally sits down 2 rows above Drew and Rose. Rose was livid. Last time she heard anything about Rebecka she was a washed up model. Andrew saw the look on his wifes face and knew it was going to be a long night.

Soon the lights flick off and back on with the coaches out in the middle of the field.

Faceing eachother they made it look bad ass. 

Coach Dean speaks on the microphone. "Welcome red hawks to our field. I hope you give us a good game."

The Coach of Red hawks responds with, "Of course. You can put down in the books of your first loss of the season and on home tuff. Even better."

Then each team comes out from each side and reaches the coaches standing behind them side by side. The ref comes out with the coin.

"Blue call it."

"Heads." Adrian picked. The ref flips the coin and looks down on the ground.

"Tails, Red begins." The bears go on the side with everyone wearing blue and the hawks go to the side with there fans. Suddenly Jaylen hears his name being called.

"Jaylen!!! Jaylen!!! be a good boy!" Jaylen looks up to see his mother on the most  ridiculous outfit and turns away embarrassed. 

Adrian laughs. "Dude is that your mom?"

"Yup." Dre watches her. "Well she seems really supportive." He added

Asia and Lillian see the woman calling Jaylens name. 

"Thats my son in number 15!" Lillian says to Asia. "Oh that's Jaylens mom?"

"Yeah, Rebecka Love. All of our parents went to school together."

"What? Thats crazy."

"Its cool. That way when we start dating our parents already know each other."

"What makes you think that you guys are going to date?"

"I just have this feeling."

Jaylen had txted his father that his mother was at the game. Romeo was pulling up to the school when he recevied the text. He soon found her and sat her down making her be quiet. 

Romeo whispers to rebecka. "What are you doing out of the house?"

"Well it is our sons first game. I wanted to see him play."

"And you didn't see him play the first 2 years? Oh thats right you were busy with other things."

"Look Romeo, I'm getting better, I promise you. Please don't send me away. Jaylen is all I have left." Romeo glaces down to his son speaking with his team. Romeo wasn't in Jaylens life much. He was more of a pay check with his name on it. He let her stay only if she behaved.

The game started with Jaylen being out on the field. Asia was just hoping with Adrain and Jon already being the best players that Jaylen would do an awesome job.

With every throw and pass everyone was on the egde of their seats. By half time Jon was an attackmen while Jaylen was goal and Adrian as attackmen. The score was 3:4 leaving bears behind. Its like neck to neck. Before going back in Adrian the quarterback attackman. Jaylen was to assist him and Jon as an attackmen. 

it was down the last seconds. Adrian passed the ball over to Jaylen to make the final throw. They both nodded in understanding while coach dean went off from the sideline. 

Jaylen threw it. It passed the other team. Everyone held there breath praying that it goes. Its going and going. It gets into the goaly mark and the goaly jumps to catch it and misses!! Nothing but net!

Jaylens heart dropped. He slowly saw the ball go in as they got the point. So focused on the moments he didnt hear the buzzer, the show of his team mates going crazy but he looked over to see the one person who pushed him back into locross jumping up and down in the crowds screaming her lungs out for him. 

Everyone celebrated!!! The team hovered to Jaylen and picked him up. The whole school fulled up the field to celebrate their first win. Anastaisa watched Jaylen be praised and see the thrill on his face. As well as adrian being the best captain he can be. 

"Lillian Gurl did you see that?" Lillian was to busy rubbing her ear.

"Of course but I don't think I can hear anymore with all of your screaming." Asia was happy that Bianca had on her soundproof earmuffs or she would have gone deaf.

"Don't you want to go down and celebrate with my brother?" Lillian smiled at the thought but the smile went away when he had karly in his arms.

Zara moved through the crowd with another student and went to speak to Adrian.

"Adrian Adrian! how does it feel to have a win to kick of the season?"

"Oh it feels amazing but we could not have done it without Mr Young over here. Get over here. Stop shying away from the camera." His team mates push Jaylen over there.

Zara went on, "Now that was a bold move giving Jaylen the ball the last seconds. How did you feel playing after 2 years?"

"It was epic. I didn't know that everything would come back to me so fast but I promise to work my hardest to get back in tip top shape."

"Well if that wasn't your best then we have alot to look forward too." Ending the interview Zara said to Jaylen, "Awesome job. that was so dope. I don't think you know how breath taking that was."

"Haha thanks." Zara leaves and meets Asia and Lillian by the bottom of the bleachers. Bianca got into the excitment too much and feel right to sleep in Asias arms.

"Hey thanks so much for taking Bianca."

"Anytime plus I told you to bring her or I was going to go kidnap my godchild. Are you coming with us to Zanes party?"

"No, I'm just going to head on home."

"Okay Zara take care of Binaca. Oh did yall want to hang out tomrorrow?" Zara laughed

Lillian laughed, "You mean late cause Asia recovers late from hangovers."

Asia protest, "Hey I'm not even going to be drinking that much. If I have another Anastasia episode, my brother will try and cutt me off from parties."

"Whatever you say gurl. Bye yall." Zara waved to them heading on home.

******************
Thanks for reading! Now whos ready to party to my next chapter?!
♡♡♡Blackloverose♡♡♡