Snapchat Horror Story

Story 1- SomeGuy95

Story 1- SomeGuy95

"It was 2015 and my little sister and I along with a few of her friends were going camping in a forest in Maine, I couldn't tell you the name of it. She wanted me to go because I'm older and more experienced with camping, but was it weird going camping with a bunch of fourteen year old girls? Yes. I won't share my sister's name but her friends were Casey, Barbra, and Lexi. My sister insisted I slept in a separate tent then her and her friends and I was okay with that, so we brought two tents, along with that I packed the usual camping supplies, Food, water, tools and in my case a riffle. I always take a gun with me while camping because I'm a paranoid guy and I always want to feel protected while in the middle of the woods at night.
After a pretty long day I helped the girls set up their tent and then I worked on mine alone as they were all sitting in theirs gossiping or talking about whatever fourteen year old girls talk about. When I finished I put the fire out, being the older brother I of course felt responsible for my sister and her friends, so I moved my tent really close to theirs, I turned on my reading light and continued where I left off in the book I was reading. The chattering of the girls in the next tent was a bit distracting, at one point I heard them talking about a certain boy, and then the conversation switched to snapchat. I heard Casey mention that she didn't have Lexi on Snapchat and asked for her username.
I really didn't mean to eavesdrop but they were speaking very loud. Lexi gave Casey her Snap, about 5-10 minutes later, Lexi mentioned in a confused voice that some random person added her on Snapchat. I raised my head from my book a bit as my interest in what was being said suddenly increased. The other girls told Lexi to add the person to see who it was, a few seconds later they were going on about how the person's Snapchat score was so low, only like seven. I was really paying attention now, apparently the person sent a message saying, " Hi, Send me a pic" and then the four of them laughed. At this moment they were kind of whispering and giggling, so I couldn't really hear what was being said but after they all erupted in laughter I could only guess they sent some kind of funny picture.
After some silence, I got chills when I heard all of them scream. I grabbed my gun and ran outside to their tent, my sister screamed that theirs someone outside of the tent, I shot the gun into the air three times as a warning, yelling into the woods at the same time. I then crawled into their tent and my sister hugged me. I of course asked what happened pretending like I didn't already know half of it from listening to their conversation and they explained everything. Lexi added the random person back who then sent her the message mentioned earlier, as I suspected she sent back an ugly group shot with her friends. The person then sent back a picture in response, it was a selfie picture of what they described as an old creepy dude smiling at the camera standing right infront of their tent.
It gave me chills right down to the bone listening to their story. I was freaked out myself. They all wanted me to sleep in the tent with them that night, so I did. The next morning we cut the trip short and went straight for the car. What could have been a great weekend memory with my sister, turned into the biggest nightmare of both of our lives."