Knight in Shining Armor

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Miss Sonia! I thought you'd never say those words!" Souda's face leaned in dangerously closer to Hajime's own.

"Huh? Wait," Hajime tried to push Souda away, "Snap out of it, Souda! I'm not really Sonia!"

"Congratulations!"

Souda looked up, "Miss Sonia? How did you-?"

"I'm tremendously happy for you two! I wish you luck with your newfound relationship," Sonia smiled sweetly and walked away to join Mikan and Akane at their table.

"Wha-? Miss Sonia, you don't understand! It's not like that!" Souda chased after her.

'That was too close. Another moment and-," Hajime shivered before quickly drowning the rest of the orange juice. 'Wait, doesn't Sonia like horror movies? Oh well, it was a dumb plan anyways.'

       He found himself looking across the restaurant and saw Nagito eating his breakfast. Nagito's eyes met his and their eyes locked onto each other. Nagito smiled at Hajime with the bagel still in his mouth. 'Why the hell does he have to be so adorable?' Hajime ducked his head down to avoid anyone seeing his crimson face and began to think, 'I mean the whole scary movie thing sounded ridiculous at first, but it might actually work. What am I thinking? I can't take advantage of him!'

Fantasy Scene

THWAP

"Ah!" Nagito jumped in seat, "M-maybe we shouldn't watch this movie anymore. I hear there's a nice comedy one next-"

BANG

"Hajime..." Nagito pleaded.

"I don't know if it'll make you feel better or anything, but I could hold you."

"R-really? I wouldn't want to burden you..."

"Nagito," Hajime grabbed Nagito's hand, "I swear I'll protect you no matter what!"

End of Fantasy

Hajime chuckled to himself, 'And with that, Nagito will fall head over heels for me!'

"Yo, Hajime," he looked up at Fuyuhiko, "Cut that out. You're acting creepy."

Hiyoko smirked, "Maybe his boyfriend's rubbing off on him."

"Hey! Nagito isn't creepy!"

"Whatever you say, lover boy."

Hajime left the restaurant in a hurry and bumped into Gundham, "My dear mortal friend, I sense have some devious intent."

"I don't-"

Gundham cut him off, "A force will leave you spiraling in agony unless you cease now."

"Uh, thanks," Hajime slowly backed away from Gundham's piercing glaze, "I guess."

A few hours later...

"It was really nice of you to share some of your free time with me."

"Don't mention it, Nagito. We are dating so it's usual for us to be spending some time with each other."

"It feels like a dream. I still can't believe you asked me out."

"Did I steal your heart with my confession?"

Nagito laughed, "I thought your stuttering was cute."

"T-that's not true! I didn't stutter!"

"I really am grateful that of everyone here, you chose me. Though, I'm sure you'll grow bored of me after a while."

"I lov-," Hajime caught himself, "l mean I like you a lot. So, don't worry about that, okay?"