A/N Sneak peek of chapter 7

Naruto's POV

At school:
I was walking down the hallway when I saw Sakura walk up to Sasuke I decided not to go up because I was curious as to what would happen.
Sakura: Hey Sasuke *bats eyelashes and twirls hair*
Sasuke: *sighs and rolls eyes* what do you want Sakura?
Sakura: Oh your so silly obviously you forgot about our date *giggles*
Sasuke:No I didn't because I'm dating Naruto..so now if you don't mind I need to go meet him at his locker *rolls eyes and starts to leave*
Sakura: w-what y-you can't be going out with a nerd like him and he's such a loser you'd do so much better with me I mean I can give you children and make good love to you I- I *kisses Sasuke*
Naruto: *Gasps and gets angry*
Sasuke:*gasps and pushes her a away and looks at Naruto* Naruto I-
Naruto: Save it you dont have to explain anything it's all that bitches fault
Sasuke: *shocked but smiles knowing his boyfriend saw what happened*
Sakura: what the hell do you want can't you see your interrupting me and Sasukes alone time after all we are dating *rolls eyes*
Naruto: *balls up fist and walks really fast towards Sakura and slaps her...Hard* you will stay away from my boyfriend before you get more than a slap bitch
Sakura: *looks terrified and shocked then runs away crying*
Sasuke quickly runs up to me and picks me up kissing me very passionately I don't know what it was but I do know that he got extremely turned on.