Chapter 2

~Sammy P.O.V~
When I was looking for my senpai I heard something come in the back door when I looked I saw two cup headed people come in I didn't know why they came but they better watch out for ME!!!!

~Mugman P.O.V~
When me and cups went in the studio I was kinda scared because it looked creepy,"Muggs stop squirming around."said cups(finally talking),"sorry" I said we were looking around we saw a cartoon on a cardboard cutout which was weird then out of no where we saw something move

"said cups(finally talking),"sorry" I said we were looking around we saw a cartoon on a cardboard cutout which was weird then out of no where we saw something move

~Cuphead P.O.V~
We were freaked out because there was this guy that was looking at us and he ran like what the fuck.

~Bendy P.O.V~
When I was looking for the cups he was looking at a empty hallway were no one was they probably saw Sammy looking at them but the cup was looking kinda cute I was definitely blushing but snapped out of it before he saw me(P.S the one bendy was looking at was Cuphead not Muggs so yea.)"Muggs did you hear that," that cup said than he looked at me I literally was surprised and ran away to a corner I was trapped.

~Cuphead P.O.V~
I was about to ask who it was but it ran but it ran really fast so I chased after it with Muggs behind me we were chasing it untill we reached a dead end with a cartoon that was in a ball on the floor so I said something,"Are you alright," I said the cartoon looked at me with a surprised look on his face and then scared with ink going over his face which scared Muggs I just stood there a little freaked out so it was weird but then I blushed when I looked at him because he's so cute.

Me:Welp that's it come back soon. Peace out and stay DREAMING!!! Here's also a video from D.A games enjoy the video.