Your Demon Blood Is Changing You

3RD PERSON POV

In the demon world, Hayate and his companion headed to a temple and then they entered the throne room and they walked over to their leader. The leader was wearing a mask to hide his face and he then watched Hayate and his companion kneel down before him and he then asked them.

"Well? what's the news?"

"It has been done, she'll be going through the changes and she'll come running over to us."

Hayate's companion nodded his head in agreement and he looked a bit worried for some reason. Their leader smirked at them and he then said to them.

"Good work, once she can't control herself, she'll come running over to us and we'll use Himiko's sword to open the Demon's Hell."

The leader said as he looked over at the portal stone which needs Himiko's sword to be activated.

MEANWHILE...

Back in the human world, it had been a few days since (Y/n)'s encounter with Hayate but, she's been going through some weird changes, both mentally and physically. (Y/n) had locked her bedroom door and the curtains were closed over as well. She was sitting in the corner of her room with one of her pistols in her hand while her other hand was clutching her head.

READER'S POV

I took a few deep breaths because I could some voices in my head and I can't seem to control my anger as much as I used to. I then heard the voices say to me.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Go out there and kill."

"It's what you're supposed to do since you're a monster."

I gritted my teeth and I closed my eyes tightly and I then spoke up.

"Shut up...stop saying those things to me...."

"But it's who and what you are."

"There's nothing you can do about it."

I frowned and I shouted.

"Urasai!!"

I took a few deep breaths and I clutched my head and I said to myself.

"What the hell is happening to me?"

I carefully stood up from the ground and I looked at myself in the mirror and I noticed that I was no longer my usual self. I took a few deep breaths and I decided to go outside for some fresh air for a while since I can't be bothered to deal with Yui and the Sakamaki brothers right now.

I got changed into my (F/c) vest top, (F/c) bodywarmer, my dog tags, my leather bracelet on my left wrist and Sota's lucky bracelet on my other wrist, (F/c) jeans and my combat boots. I got my shoulder holsters and I put them on and my katana as well before I climbed out of the window and climbing down the pipe that was next to my window. Once I landed on the ground, I looked around to make sure that none of the brothers was around to stop me but thankfully they weren't here.

I then took off running towards the forest and once I was far away from the mansion, I sat down on a stump to catch my breath. I sat there for a while until I felt a cold wind blowing gently. I rubbed both my upper arms and I thought to myself.

'It's starting to get really cold now...I guess winter is coming and it looks like it might snow at some point...'

I looked up to stare at stars and I thought to myself.

'Come to think of it...the anniversary of my family's deaths won't be long either...hard to believe it's been nine years already.'

I smiled to myself as I remembered the good memories I had with Toby and my parents. Suddenly, I sensed danger nearby and I stood up from the stump and I got my pistols at the ready before I shouted.