"Were you really afraid that I was gonna go?" Alec whispered to Magnus's ear and rested his chin on Magnus's shoulder. Magnus just nodded.

"By the Angel , baby how can I leave you in this state. I will never ever do such a thing. " Alec gave few kisses on Magnus's side of neck.

"You didn't even look at me Alexander"

"Because I wanted to tease you baby. Magnus , baby I would never ever abandon you. I'm afraid that one day you will leave me with someone who is more suitable for you.

" I would never" Magnus looked at Alec over his shoulder.

"And I wouldn't let you go. I'll lock you up if you ever try to" Alec gave a soft kiss on Magnus's cheek.

"I didn't mark you today because I didn't get to say the words I'm about to say Magnus. We met only few weeks ago. But you made me feel alive babe. I love you Magnus. I love you so much. My heart belongs to you baby"

"I love you too angel. " Magnus's eyes were full of love . Finally Magnus was happy .

         Next day Alec woke up into a cold bed. Magnus was not there. He had left the bed at least an hour ago. Last night after their love confession they went to the bed and they spooned till the morning. Alec woke up and check on Magnus few times during the night. He was afraid that Magnus may need something . But Magnus slept like a baby , he was comfortable in Alec's arms. Whenever Alec looked at Magnus, he couldn't help but smile , his heart was full of love for Magnus.

         Alec got up and wore his boxers and went to find Magnus. Alec made a mental note to tell Magnus that Alec wanted Magnus next to him when he wakes up. Magnus was cooking something when he went to the kitchen. Whatever Magnus made must be tasty judging by the smell.

"Oh you are awake Alexander" Magnus said as he felt two strong arms wounded around his waist.

"Hm... What are all these" Alecs voice was still husky.

"I made a full English breakfast for us. I didn't eat anything yesterday and now I'm starving. Well your stomach was also growling .Tea or coffee?? " Magnus smiled.

"Coffee please" Alec kissed Magnus's cheek.

          Alec went back home after he was sure Magnus was okay. He spent the whole morning with Magnus , cuddling and kissing. He wanted to spend the whole day but Magnus didn't wanted Alec to bunk his lectures. Well he was a final year Engineering student. Alec was grinning like a fool when he entered the home. He didn't even notice that Maryse and Robert were looking at him.

"Alec, where were you last night?" Maryse asked as Alec was about to go to his room.

"Mom. Sorry I didn't see you. "

"Answer the question Alec" Maryse raised her voice.

"What is wrong with you?  I was with my boyfriend. Why?" Alec answered in a calm manner

"Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend? Not even girlfriend?" Maryse was fuming.

"Who is he? Someone we know?" Robert asked.

"Magnus. Magnus Bane. Izzy's boss".

"That omega! Are you out of your mind Alec. Play with him as much as you want but don't you dare mark him or let him bare your children. You are promised to Lydia Branwell "

"Neither me nor Lydia want such a thing mother and what is wrong with being an omega. He is my fated lover. Call him using his name. "

" You are a lightwood Alec.If you don't stop seeing him I'll talk to that man whore myself "